Do you think it's about time for me to get counseling?

I've been through rough time. Since after my ex or not so ex manipulating my emotions. I feel like I'm searching wrong people instead of the right people. Stuff just triggered, last night i literally bawled my eyes out and couldn't stop because I've felt miserable and felt lonely. etc..

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be very helpful to see a counselor. It depends on your personality though. If you think it would help you should try it. If you can't find anybody to confide in I find writing or typing whatever I am thinking about can help a lot. Even if you get a counselor you might like this. You could use a password protected file. I think you can do this with Microsoft Word and Apples pages and probably others. Good luck, I hope you feel better.

Most Helpful Girl

• So it now before you get it as bad as me and start cutting, starving yourself, hating yourself

What Guys Said 1

• Nah don't cry
    And don't be upset either
    No idea about your problems but enjoy every small moment and make it amazing 😊💐

What Girls Said 1

• Never a bad time to look for assistance, I think it is time to shake it up and get insight from a counselor. Good luck with your struggles.

• Do you think it will improve my life?

• It could, depends on who you are. For example counseling could never work on me- because I can't be open with someone like that, especially someone random that I don't trust at all. I usually "counsel myself" as in taking time to slow things down, and let my mind roll. I have yet to find someone who REALLY deeply and truly has a mutual understanding of myself or at least what I mean by the things I say and express- but if I did I would definitely spill my nerves with them. Whatever you feel will benefit you in the long run, find your method.