What is the silliest thing you ever got into a fight/argument over?

Most Helpful Girl

• when my sister and i went shopping for gifts during Christmas and we paid for a joint gift, then when we gave it to my mom she turned out loving it. we then argued about who actually chose it for her and she seemed to have memory loss because it was me :P she didn't talk to me for a couple of weeks since she was so mad about it. hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• How Star Trek: Into Darkness retroactively changed Khan from a middle aged Southeast Asian man into a young white guy. I said that Khan being exiled in a cryopod happened before the divergence of the timelines and therefore he should look the same. My father, who doesn't really like or know Star Trek, seemed determined to turn this almost into a shouting match before I changed the subject.

What Girls Said 8

• Every argument with my father is pointless. He likes to always be right and there's no point in even trying to reason with him.

The problem now is my sleeping schedule. My medicine messes it up and he doesn't understand that.

It makes me either stay up till 7 am and be in bed until 5, or fall asleep early (midnight) and wake up at 3 am, and not be able to fall back to sleep until noon, waking up at 5 pm.

I do have a few days where I sleep normally, but those seem to be when I forget to take it. 😒

We get into arguments all the time because "ohhh well you don't do anything" when in reality he KNOWS I can't do anything. I'm not even legally allowed to drive until like another year, so I'm not sure what he's expecting lmao.

Whatevz. I'll just accept the free food and leave when given the chance. 😂

• Silly argument with my guy friend, and it was about me and how I shouldn't assume someone doesn't like me... he asked if I liked his bestfriend I smiled and he was really happy and started teasing me, but I stopped him and said it doesn't matter because he doesn't like me and that's when he got upset it lasted about 10 mins lol.

• omg probably who had to put away something. you know "you touched it last" "but you're closer". pretty basic

• harry potter, lady gaga, and pretty much all my idols. So dumb :(

• who was gong to ride shotgun!!

• I got into dumb arguments and fights with my sisters all the time

• My dad almost punched me in the face for not putting a loaf of bread away

• Empty milk carton in fridge.

What Guys Said 6

• I broke up a fight and got into a fight via me pulling the guy away too hard while he was fighting some dude int he 5th grade.

I beat his ass so bad he wanted to be friends + even invited me over to play football with his friends LOL.

• I also got jumped by 3 brothers for not giving 1 of them a piece of my hotdog when I was about 11 years old >_<

• Yesterday with my mom well she was the one who made it a big deal she wanted me to drive her to giant to pick up her medicine and its 5 mintues away so I just wanted to go wearing my sweatpants and my blue shirt and she got mad at me for that. We got into a huge argument anyways just for that she doesnt' want me to take her anywhere else anymore its so stupid oh yeah my oldest brother when he lived with us used to take her groceries while he wore jeans with all those cuts and holes in it and she had no problem with that.

• Someone kicked dirt onto me... Like my shoe and pant-leg. I was extremely angry at the time, young, and already looking for a fight lol. The kid really did nothing wrong, I was just an ass. We became friends after the fight, so hey it all worked out... =D

• Poor girl who's at the bottom... I hope the other isn't pulling her hair.

Anyway the stupidest things I got in a fight with, was because of a misunderstanding, but the other person is then like too angry to even be able to listen to you

• I've never been in a fight.

• I told her sorry suddenly
    Maybe because I don't want to argue with her!!!