Why do so many Middle Eastern men hit on women so aggressively online and on social media?

Not purposely trying to offend at all just a patern I see

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like their culture just makes it so they have no idea how to do that. So then they end up sounding like some sexually suppressed crazy person.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I've heard that it's either that they're not used to dealing with women in their culture or their culture is really repressive and they haven't had the chance to work out how to behave around women.

Take it with a grain of salt. I personally don't get it since there are a lot of nice Middle Eastern guys who are totally cool and fine around women.

• I'm not sure about other girls' experiences, but as for me I mostly attract Asian creeps for some unknown, mysterious reasons. Arab men who approach me online or in real life are usually polite. I can see why they get this stereotype because I've heard from many women that they tend to be so aggressive, fortunately not to me LOL.

I've been sexually assaulted by one Chinese guy on a super pack train who pretended like his hand was stuck on my hip and ended up moving his hand to my vagina area. How brave do you think he was? I think it's all depends on the individual rather than the person's race. Sometimes it just happens that we experienced things that have been done more by one particular race so we generalize the whole society but I don't think I wanna say ALL Asian men are creeps XD

• Lol they are like that in real life too, in my experience. They're attractive but I would never date one unless convinced otherwise. The way they hit on girls is so irritating. Plus even had Arab dudes try to forcefully make out with me. They're so self entitled sometimes it pisses me off. 😑😑 Cultural differences I guess...

• I don't know, I can't speak for all Middle Easterners but I can talk about the Arab men since I regularly visit 2 Arab countries. I wouldn't call it aggressive, Arab men are generally very flirty, they're not sexual at all in their flirting actually, they usually use sweet words, IN MY EXPERIENCE.
    I got sexually assaulted (slapped in the but) 4 times, Once by a black man, Once by an Arab man and Twice by white men so... I wouldn't say they're more aggressive than others.

• I was just referring to online because I've never met anyone from the Middle East

• I don't know, I never had an unsolicited dick pic from a Middle Eastern Man here, on the other hand I had dozens from White American men... Just saying..

• I feel so bad for anyone who gets surprised with dick pics like really what do they expect from a girl

• i bet it's because they have to try harder to get women, i watched an arab youtuber say that arabs like wooing women with romance sometimes too much.

i'll be honest, i've never been aggressively hit on online by a middle easterner, i see aggressive white guys and indian guys more often.

• I don't know men, but some turkish men have been so rude to me

• Note to self stay away from turkey

• Different cultures.

• Pretty offensive. Honestly the least aggressive guys I've come across have been black.
    All the other races are equal.
    You mean Indian and Turkish?
    I think they just come across more creepy bc of the language barrier.

• because they're not allowed to in real life.

• That's what I am trying to figure out too._.. and plenty of sexual posts haha

• because we are nice to talk to

• cause they are not educate

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 8

• Ok, so its like this, on the internet not every Arab is an 'Arab'. Know what I mean?
    Most of the creeps I know are actually pussies in real life, who are even afraid of being near girls or are just extremely shy. So they come online to man up, because targeting every random chick is a safer bet, at worst she's gonna block you, so no harm, no foul.
    What they fucking don't understand is, they're shaming their own culture. Misinterpreting it along they way. So your average dickwad in America is only to keen to setup a profile and creep by proxy. So when you're on the net, and no one knows your real identity. Its all the more easier to creep.
    So one Arab shouldn't be the representation of his WHOLE culture. Because that's stupid. Its like saying oh look one spoilt apple, let's get rid of the whole basket.

• Yeah sorry to hear that. Not only women but also maid from other countries.
    But maybe still should be carefully.
    I just come back from a cheating scene. I really hate women doing that
    no matter she know or dont know but they are really stupid
    so that I have desire to beat them actually.

• Raised in a different culture where different methods and mentalities of approach are taught.

• It's just culture differences man

• Because they can't do so at home. They have no experience with women whatsoever and have this sub-human view of them.

• because they believe they are entitled to them just because they are women

• Deprivation lol , well most arabs aren't good people and also because they objectify women too

• Because they learn that behavior from Western media and their own anti women culture.

• As fucked up as this sounds I agree with you.

• @Joc4Position Thank you. Not all men from the middle east and parts of Asia/India are like that and slowly their culture is becoming better.

• Yeah I agree with that too, and you're welcome.