What Super Power would you like to have?

Okay this week is no cosplay week, sorry ^~^ I promise to hold it next week.

So what would you like as your strongest superpower, it can only be one so decide...
The best superpower who gets the most upvotes or generally catches our eye gets MHO (not sure if it's MHO or Most... something ^^")

I'm quite interested what you guys will choose, I will post my superpower when I get 10 comments.
So let the POWERS DECIDE YOUR POWERS!!! ^^"

My boyfriend @Herito (Hiro) says that his power is the ability to create and destroy abilities at will. please ask him for the explanation, just mention him.
My abilities, I think i'll go with Word Master, i can write a word of anything and it happens. it is not that OP but if i write the word fly, then i can fly until i write fly again cancelling it out.
Let me know what you think down below (i have one more update left)

Most Helpful Guy

• Teleportation

• How does it work?
      Is it like minato where you need a certain object?
      Or is it like the guy from zhang long who can teleport within a certain distance?
      Or is it like hiiro 😍 who can teleport to places that he's already been there by imagining?

• I've never seen anime

• its a light novel, be sure to read it

Most Helpful Girl

• Complete time manipulation. I'd be able to stop time, slow it down, make it faster, time travel, or even make something older or newer.

• sounds like ultear from FT. that is better than most people have said with time freeze

• yes. i dont want to ruin it but she doesn't die, she just lives in the zero state of her own time

• Oh you mean after she comes back? Alright then lol... And no you didn't ruin anything. I'm all caught up

What Guys Said 18

• Meta Matter Manipulation.

I can't think of a more powerful power, than being able to
    control any and all types of matter as you see fit. ^.^

• I think that would have a limit, as you wouldn't be able to control living beings or such forces with having a risk

• So like Dr Manhattan from Watchmen?

• @Bandit74 Exactly. ^.^

• I agree with Aizou's choice: matter manipulation.

Teleportation would be my second choice.

• Time freeze and teleportation...
    Teleportation : imagine you disappearing and appearing anywhere any second..

• I WILL BE PORCELAIN-JOHNSON-LASS!

I WILL BE ABLE TO SUMMON TOILET FROM THE HEAVENS AND MY PEE SHALL BE LIGHTNING

• The power to give common sense and compassion

• Space-Time control.
    The simple and incredibly overpowered ability to manipulate and move through space and time.

• Jesus that's a hard question. If I had to choose one, I'd say control the elements 😂 Earth, fire, electricity etc

• Avatar DomAlderson273. time to freeze yourself and come back after 130 years when humanity needs you xD

• 😂😂😂😂off i go I guess, I'll wake up in time to stop Donald trump from causing WW3

• I don't know if it really counts as a power but having a devil trigger like Dante from DMC (NOT the remake) would be sweet

• I think that is a super power. It's transformation like (I know the name but it's not coming out) the girl from fairytail who transforms into a devil Queen

• Extremely slow aging. You could learn to be the deadliest person on the planet. It won't matter what power your opponent has.

• ability to freeze time. You could beat up anyone, steal everything, cheat on everything, etc.

• you can use a CFR or a special time belt. so you can walk in Zero state. i don't think you'll have a advantage #QuantumBreak

• okay but that belt only enables you to walk in a zero state you still need someone to activate zero state. i just meant that if you did have that power and others wore that belt. there wouldn't be any point unless you have the abilities of Jack Joyce

• LOL asker you getting to technical. I was thinking I was the only one in the universe to have the power

• Fly at the speed of sound with no physical drawbacks.

• what about mental drawbacks?

• birds shit coming into face, mental trauma of insects splatting on face... I don't know

• Lol I guess

• Self healing ( just like wolverine )

• The ability to teleport. Easier way to travel around the world. 😆

• How does it work? Twolips (another commentor) has said the same thing. Have a look.

• Being able to go from one location to another in an instant. Let's say I'm here in Scotland, I made myself disappear and now I just appeared in the USA or anywhere else in the world that I want to go.

Marvel characters like Nightcrawler and Loki both have the ability to teleport.

• But they think of the place they want to go. I see. That's good maybe

• It's between teleporting, or read people minds

• All the ones i've wanted.

• I would hope that i have the powers to have every single knowledge in my mind and still only took less than 1% of my mind storage. meaning i wanna be everything. It's my dream.

• Freeze time :)

• so a zero state but we could just wear a belt that enables us to walk in a frozen time #QuantumBreak

• Sure, yeah. We could walk and do anything in frozen time; but no one would notice.

• teleportation

• To be able to learn any languange fluently so I'll be able watch animes without the subs xP

What Girls Said 6

• Duplication, I would never be short of cash.
    bestanimations.com/Money/money-animated-gif-9.gif

Oh and I guess I could help with world hunger.

• I think I would most like to be able to glamour people.

• mmm... interesting so how would it work?

• I think basically the same way it did on true blood, you can make people believe and think and and feel and do things that you want them to and they aren't aware that you're doing it. Almost like being able to hypnotise them? That would probably be the limit to the ability to, it would be impossible to make someone do something that would actually be incapable of doing. But in particular it would mean the ability to alter someone elses memories as you could tell them what they experienced and they would beleive it. I know it kind of seems like a lot of super powers but it's really just the ability to make people beleive everything you say.

• we should go shopping them, make shop keepers believe that we're idols and get stuff for free XXD

• Mind control. Seems like it would be fun ! Especially if you deal with bitchy people all the time XD. And just mess with them haha! Especially for those who work at retail!

• that does sound like fun except it might not work on most people, but we should go to a mall and shop free XD

• Yeah! Haha xD now that is pretty useful didn't even think of that

• I wanna fly lol

• to develop any talent just from watching people :D

• Healing people it would be cool :)