Do you use still use old technologies?

Do you use old technologies... I just love it... Using lcd tvs i still have one crt tv working... I've a tape cassette player working beside my dvd players... Etc...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sadly nothing to horribly old still works. Oldest thing that still works is this computer from early 2000's.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some. I have a VCR machine next to my DVD player that can play the old cassettes. I've also got a big music player that still has the slots to play audio cassettes. And my girlfriend and me have a record player (for vinyl discs). We actually use that one quite often. Oh and PC computer is also sorta "old technology". It's about 13 years old but I've always taken great care of it and treated it like a raw egg, so it's still working fine. Just a little slow sometimes ;-).

What Girls Said 1

• Yes :)

What Guys Said 2

• I keep some old stuff around as novelties. Not really practically but it can be fun to occasionally do things the old fashioned way.

• I still play old video games