Do you believe in ghosts?

I came across this post this morning and there is some spooky stuff on there!!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/annakopsky/idk-seems-pretty-spooky-2-me?bffbmain&utm_term=.hua5VjbkY#.pbpLaX97W

I'm wondering who hear believes in ghosts and whether you have ever seen one / experienced one before. If you have, you should share the story!

• Yes, but I've never seen one
  • Yes, and I've seen/experienced one.
  • Not sure
  • No, I don't believe in ghosts

Most Helpful Guy

• 😂😂 we live in a 3 dimension world...
    For example : a rod is a 1 dimension object
    A Sq sheet is 2 dimensional object.
    And a cube is a 3 dimension object.

These are object of 3 different dimensions.. Yet they can touch each other..

And you can make a rod from a square sheet...
    And you can make many sheets from.. One cubical box..
    ... Inversely...
    But you cannot make a cubical box from 1 sheet..
    And you cannot make a sheet from one rod..

That brings us to conclusion that lower dimensions cannot access higher dimensions and higher dimensions can access the lower dimensions...

Give it a thought!.. We are a 3rd dimension world.. It's already proven that there are higher dimensions in this universe! 4th dimension and 5th dimension and spirit science says there are 21 level of enlightenment.. Aka 21 dimensions...
    No since you are a 3rd dimension being you cannot access 4th dimension or above...
    Now imagine a spiritual Alien life form.. From 7th dimension looks at you are sees you masturbating or doing something that is stupid and tries to have fun with you.. By giving you a hug from behind in a selfie.. And it appears in a form of 3 dimensional body to show itself just for a second... ( it has access to your dimension! You don't have access to his..)
    Next thing you shit bricks!.. Thinking it's a Ghost!.. Its a spiritual alien being end of lesson...
    Someone dies!.. Its spirit goes to next dimension.. 4th or ghost dimension.. But it's task are incomplete in 3rd dimension it can see everything!.. So yeah!.. That person's ghost can posses any body or thing to get the job done..
    Like you pick a pen (3rd dimension object) to scribble on a page (2 dimension obj) .. Or a scissor (3rd dimension obj) to cut the paper In 2 pieces...

Next time don't shit if you see a ghost!.. Either it's making fun of you...
    And best it can do is kill you!.. But it won't if you dies you are in his dimension and then you can beat the shit out of him because you are in his dimension to...

Blah blah!.. The dude in 21 St or the top dimension is God..
    Now don't ask me again

• it was believable until you mentioned the spiritscience youtube channel haha, spirit science predicted the 2012 mayan apocalypse to be the ascending time where humans develop superpowers so... there went your credibility.

• Um. My picture is like 4 years old... and I've not once changed it... lol nice try tho.

• Hum,.. You sure about that.. Because

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
      You're beautiful, it's true.
      I saw your face in a crowded place,
      And I don't know what to do,
      'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yes, she caught my eye,
      As we walked on by.
      She could see from my face that I was,
      Fucking high.
      And I don't think that I'll see her again,
      But we shared a moment that will last 'til the end.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
      You're beautiful, it's true.
      I saw your face in a crowded place,
      And I don't know what to do,
      'Cause I'll never be with you.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
      You're beautiful, it's true.
      There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
      When she thought up that I should be with you.
      But it's time to face the truth,
      I will never be with you.

😂👍 later Gorgeous

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure. But I've sure had odd things happen and I don't know what to make of them.

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, I have, twice
    Here is one of them and sorry for the amount of backstory but its all necessary
    So, I was doing and still do a mix of online and on campus college class.
    I was on campus Tuesday Thursday and off Monday wedsday Friday.
    I was really depressed and I made a deal with myself, If I got all my online classwork done on Monday and all hw Tuesday, I could lay around on the couch and watch burn notice on netflix all day.
    Now I got up at seven thirty when my dad left for work. He leaves the radio on every time and whats worse is that is I HATE the radio show that he leaves on.
    Its tough to describe the level of assholery of these hosts, so I will just say that they are giant incorrigable douchebags and assholes.
    Now after I settle on the couch I get about fifteen minutes and I can hear them over my burn notice. Now I'm ANGRY, (Seriously these guys are the biggest assholes and douchebags on local radio and I LIVE IN THE BOSTON AREA. So Assholes are incredibly common.)
    I get up and walk to the other room and literally rip the radios cord out of the outlet.
    About noon I realize that I should probably do more than eat and watch burn notice. So I go to shower.
    When I come back downstairs, THE RADIO IS ON. VOLUME CRANKED. AND REPEATING THE FIRST FEW WORDS TO THE LORDS PRAYER.
    Now mom side of the family is Sicilian American and therefore also very catholic.
    My grandfather died when my mom was twelve and It was probably him trying to comfort me as I was depressed and angry at the world.
    But I've had a couple of others but thats all I will describe today.
    So Yeah, I believe in ghosts, I've had encounters with them before and I know it won't be the last time either

• No, and it's always an awkward conversation when encountering people that do.

• Yes I think there is something out there and I have heard storys before from friends and girlfriend about them.

• I haven't seen or experienced one, but I would pay for a non-fake experience really.
    Till I see one, I won't believe it.

• I do, but I keep it to myself. I know it's something people have to see and experience first hand in order to believe in it.

• It depends who you ask. For example, a Christian person who understands the bible will believe in them because there are such things as bad spirits

• No I'm not 7

• nope I don't

• Not unless you count "The Holy Ghost". (Christianity)

• Yes I do , Ghost among us, we just can't see them !

• Yes because ghost are from upper dimensions then us they can see and interfere with us if they want, but since we are from lower dimension, we cannot poke them back

• @Nik1hil You're so right bro, that's what i'm talking about , but we still can catch them with camera

• Have a look at my opinion!.. Its a simple set of theory I built from the piece of work I got from different people In different field dealing in such matter and the knowledge I collected from other local source and cults..

• Yes I do

• I'm not an Eidolist, but I find the topic interesting for some reason.

• shit :D I don't believe god and whay will I believe ghost :D

• yep because I saw it

• No, otherwise the James Randi Foundation would have to fork out one million dollars

• Yes. Never seen one.

What Girls Said 11

• No, not really.

• Crap, I voted wrong.

I believe in them, plus I've encountered some things before.

• not a chance.

• The only people who believe in ghosts are superstitious idiots... and Catholics... well, all Christians really... and Muslims...🤔

Christians
    Muslims
    Buddhists
    Hindus
    Jews
    Jains
    And those retards who turned the history channel into crap.

Ok, I think that's all of them.

• this poll is funny :D

i believe in ghosts because it makes sense since i believe in the concept of soul. i've never seen one although i know people who think they have. this one girl i know has a strong case of sleep paralysis and halucinates when it happens. i'm still friends with her because she has the most spine tingling stories for me, real life horror story hahaha. last time she told me she saw a cartoon moses picking up on the edge of her bed lol freakkyyyy

• No, but my mom goes crazy over these different haunting shows. :D

• Intriguing question.
    I can't really say I'll believe it when i see one because there're tons of things in the world i haven't seen. That doesn't mean they don't exist.

• yes I do

• 1. Well i didn't see one personally but i saw someone's shadow interning to the room that i was sleeping in at my uncle's house. It was 3:00 am and i was the only one who's awake in the house so i covered myself and i tried to ignore it and sleep.
    2. When i was cleaning the room with my uncle's wife the light were moving alone and she was scared too.
    3. When i was 8 i was sleeping in their daughter's room and when i opened my eyes i saw someone standing in front of the mirror then he's gone.
    The point is there's something weird in their house and everyone has said that.

• Not sure/ill believe it when i see it

• Not sure, but I am open to the possibility.