If you somehow knew that you would never find love in your life time (s/o), how would you live your life differently?

Falling in love is something most people want. If some magical how you found out you would never fall in love so long as you lived on this planet, how would you live your life differently?

Most Helpful Guy

• Enjoy my life to the fullest, do crazy shit, do adrenaline type stuff, like extreme parkour or something xD
    Anything that's fun, exciting and decreases my chances of living by quite a much.
    Because it will be fun till I have my youth and energy, but once that's gone.. It will be just a hell hole of misery and loneliness. No point in living.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd dedicate my life to helping everyone I could find the love I was unable to.

What Guys Said 4

• I would just remain in seclusion and play video games all of the time. Never go out, never talk to anyone. I'm I'm destined to be alone relationship wise then I'm gonna take it 100% and be a lone in every conceivable way.

• if i knew for a fact i would never find love. i would probable stop looking and resign my self to the loneliness i would be facing.

• i´d just fuck around then xD have as much fun as possible.

• I would do stuff that could get me arrested and killed

What Girls Said 2

• Lol thay bummed my mood...

• Ill still live the same to be honest