I am 25 years old sometimes I feel like I'm at the top of my prime and I'm going to go downhill from now on. Has anyone else feel this way?

For a long time when I became a year older I kind of felt like I was losing time in my life. I think I maybe feel this way because I haven't really done anything with my life yet and I feel like I'm running out of my youth and prime. At what point in time or you're not young anymore is it 25 or 30-year-old or older. How much do you still have left? Although in the future I'd like to think with medical progress people will be able to be young for longer.

Most Helpful Guy

• nope. i feel like I'll keep getting stronger.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I've felt that way before. It was in my late 20's that I started to notice a decline while playing sports. I wasn't as agile as I once was. I couldn't throw as fast as I once could. I couldn't jump as high as I once did. But in all other aspects of life it's been the opposite. It's improved with age. So it's a give and take.