What is the most painful thing you have experienced?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being told i was a mistake by a guy who i truly cared about, and still do care about. Leading me on to believe he cared about me too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wisdom tooth pain. I seriously couldn't sleep for days because of it.

What Girls Said 15

• O: Giving birth!

• Emotionally? Toss up between losing my cousin in a car crash and being raped.

Physically? Breaking my arm, nose and hand in a snowboarding accident.

• The death of someone I both loved and adored. You?

• I don't know maybe cutting my toe open and having to get it glued shut... No wait its when I had hand foot in mouth I had sours all the way in my mouth and down my throat I had to go to the hospital because ei hot dehydrated because I wouldn't eat and so at the hospital I had to be forced fed by my brother or I would of had to have a feeding tube

• I've sprained my ankle, my ring finger, I've had some bad falls, stitches on my head but trust me when I say this, nothing hurts worse than a broken heart.

• disloacated knee cap

• Tearing my acl in a rugby game then getting tackled then trying to run them trying to walk them trying to crawl then chugging beer and getting carried up to my dorm room.

• Getting my industrial piercing.

• The death of WGGS

• Car accident/my grandfather's death.

• My uncle broke my thumb by accidentally slamming it in his car door. That hurt immensely.

• Lost my dog, I always know him since I was born

• Physically I was hit by a speeding car & ended up 1/2 a block down the road.

• Losing my only aunt :(

• Was surfing when a Man O'war wrapped around my leg. Literally had over 15 feet of tentacles wrapped around my leg and had to tear them off with my hand. Was so fucking painful. I've broken bones and this was more painful than that!!

What Guys Said 15

• Seeing my parakeet die in front of my eyes. I will never forget that moment and my love for him will live in my heart forever.

• I had an allergic reaction to some hair removal spray that I used on my balls.
    My balls not only burned so bad I couldn't sit, but it also hurt to wear pants or underwear because my ball skin would get stuck to it and then rip off.
    The worst part though was when I had sit in my office chair at work: by the time I had to get up my balls had stuck to the inside of my pants and they literally tore open and I bled all over the place.

• A medical exam.
    An 'inguinal parietal arterioscopy' they named it.
    They don't do them anymore.

• This HORRIBLE stabbing pain in my pelvis. I SWEAR it was not a period, but I imagine it felt like one lol

Worse than breaking my wrist, worse than injuring myself during Ultimate Frisbee, etc.

• My balls hitting my motorcycle gas tank, followed by me flying off, because some bitch decided to run a red light.

• A friend of mine kicked a football at full speed straight to my nuts. Was crying for an hour on the ground.

• Having my eyelid sowed back on. It wasn't physical pain, per se, but I have this thing about needles and when they're doing your eyelid you can't not look. Brutal.

• Broke my wrist...

• Heartbreakkkkk

• I got my finger into a metall door. I first thought I would lose it

• Having surgery where they had to remove blood clots, a neck, muscle and my first rib

• It's so painful I won't even say it.

• soul pain=long term breakups

physical, kidney stones

• India.

• getting shot

• whered u get shot?

• i guessed that much. whatd it feel like having a bullet go in2 ur arm?

• depends on adrenaline, if you're calm, it'll hurt from start to finish, it depends if it was a flesh wound that went clean through or if the bullet lodged into your bone and bounced around.

if you're boosted with adrenaline, you won't feel it at first, but you'll see something warm soaking your shirt and dripping down your arm, it's your blood. then you'll start feeling it real soon like described above.