If Donald trump ends up winning the election would you move out of the U. S?

if Donald trump wins the election would move out of the U. S and what country would you move to?

let's say if Donald trump was president and if he makes the u. s unsafe and dangerous to live in would you stay in the u. s or leave the u. s

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• no we germans shall move in with tanks then. you freed us from hitler we shall free you from trump.

• Hahaha! That would be such a perfect irony.

• well it´s basically "for free" but most universities will still have a charge for services they give above what the law requires them to. for my particular school, it´s 400$ equivalent the semester + the cost of your living of course (housing, food, clothes and such), which is around 400-600 bucks (depending on the are) a month, if you live at minimum standards.

• Of course not. Presidents are effectively figureheads. I admit it will be very difficult to observe the highly-neurotic Billary basking in self-adulation and abject narcissism should she win the coin-toss, but I'll simply never watch the news.

• "If I close my eyes I can't see anything disgusting"

• @loveskittens - there ain't no change on the horizon. ; - )

• @Waffles731 - I never pay any attention to political new other than to laugh!

• That would be a stupid reason to move out, and it'll only prove what kind of person they are.
    So you're in it during the good times, and out during the bad times (assuming he'll be bad, we don't know right now)?
    So when you marry you're gonna divorce or cheat if you get into a fight?
    You take advantage of the country when things go right, but immediately leave when they don't (again, assuming things will go bad)?

People that leave or want to leave just because he's elected (even before giving him any chances to prove what he can do), should leave now and never come back, we don't need that kind of shitty people in this country.

• That's American liberals for ya. They really don't care about the country, no love at all.

• ya but that's different

• I updated my post this time so people can see what I'm talking about

• No. Sure, he's a racist, sexist big bully, but legistlatively speaking, he wouldn't be able to do half the things that he's said he would do. He would have the House and the Senate to work with. Our system of government was designed so that no one man could have absolute power. That was Obama's HUGE mistake during the first two years of his presidency. He thought that the office of the president has more power than it actually does. Even with Democratic control of both houses of Congress, it tool a year to pass the health care law and just a few short months later, the Democrats got their clocks cleaned in the 2010 elections.

If Donald Trump is president and Congressional Republicans value their careers, they won't support most of his ideas, i. e. deporting or banning Muslims from the US.

• A nonwhite racist has been President for 8 years, And not of these puds have cried about that :/

• Idiocy. Absolutely nothing to support Obama being racist. Just fox news talking points

• @cjmtherfcker The US government would be the biggest beneficiaries. I would rather create new opportunities for people then try and take it away from people who have earned it.

• That's assuming you believe they attained this money fairly and not screwing over the less fortunate

• No I'll just be looking for this. . .
    www.camelcitydispatch.com/.../when_pigs_fly0.jpg

And for hell to freeze over next.

• Who moved when GWB was elected? And elected again? Who actually moved when Obama was elected? Or when he was re-elected?
    I would put good money down that most people who say they would move if Trump wins are absolutely full of shit.

• Nah it can't be that bad.

• People said the same about GW Bush. I doubt many did. For some reason, the American populace are choosing progressively stupider presidents. Trump makes Bush seem quite sensible.

• Make America great again!

• I hate the fucker with a passion but why would I move when I could just wait two weeks for the impeachment proceedings

• @Clone He wasn't accused of rape, he was accused of cheating on his wife and the proceedings went through he ended up finishing his term before the proceedings finished

• I'm not denying that, that was the subject of his proceedings but he was also accused of rape and sexual abuse. If fact he settled out of court for one of the sexual abuse claims

• I think that Trump is terrible because he has no principles but I think that both Clinton and Sanders would be worse presidents.

• No, I would cheer. The US is so fucked otherwise, I have told my kids to move to somewhere else. Money and talent will move eventually. The US will be A Detroit or a Baltimore. It can and will happen. Money (people with money) will simply leave. White flight, money flight whatever you want to call it.

• nahh I'm good I'll stay right here

• I wouldn't move anywhere. I'd stay here in the United States, and I'd be excited to see what President Trump has in store for the country.

• Why? Nothing bad gonna happen to that extent.

• I might move out of the us cause I herd about some bad things that could happen if Donald trump wins like the us might not stop Isis and Donald trump might give nuclear weapons to Japan

• I'll reserve my decision until he does something stupid like declare war on China...

• Lol no way. The US has the greatest worldwide lifestyle and Trump won't change that. Congress and the Supreme Court won't let that happen.

• Americans don't have to move if trump wins. because if trump becomes president, he'll be assassinated asap. i just know he'll be.

• Nope.

• This is the most ridiculous topic that has been spinning around the media for months. If you really think that you can prosper in another country more than America, i challenge anyone (not only the asker of this question) to try.

Just imagine how much you hate moving across a town or county... imagine paying tens of thousand to move all that shit to another country.

• I would only move out of the country if Donald trump ends up as president and makes the us dangerous to live but if doesn't win then I'll stay in the us

• Yeah, I'd move to Hawaii just like that stupid ass girl posted on twitter😂😂. But no, in all seriousness I wouldn't.

• Would you be able to move though?

• I'd be more content with him winning than Hilary. But if I could I'd move.

• I've been wanting to leave long before. I just don't really have the means to do so.

• If you have crushing student debt and no job then you made many bad decisions with your money and time, not to mention previous votes I would guess. My son is not long out of college with zero debt and he is making $80k in a low cost area. Smart decisions.

• @Jersey2 Sure he is and you're just some 99 year old man from Djibouti, right? You're just another one of the indoctrinated morons who think this country still is what it was decades ago. So you can fuck off now.

• It will not change my situation any.

• Of course not. We can't leave our country every time a president we do not like gets elected!

• Nahhhhh I won't

• nope I would not

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• He's blown it thank goodness with his abortion comments. He pissed off the conservative base. But even if he some how squeezed through to the general he can't win. Women and Latinos as a whole will not vote for him. His comments on Latinos are deplorable.

But as to your question of leaving the U. S. I hold Irish citizenship but with my work I couldn't live in Ireland I'd have to live in London and Cameron is just as bad. David Cameron is a weasel.

Americans can't get jobs elsewhere so they will be forced to stay no matter the winner. It's our mess we should have to deal with it a clean up after our own.

• You know right when the election season really took off and trump started talking out of his ass, I thought no ones dumb enough to vote for him. Now I am like oh fuck better start memorizing Oh Canada.
    http://www.somegif.com/gifs/138113740553077480.GIF

• Ohhhh Canada!

• no he'd make Murica great again n be the first politician to actually be how we expect him to be

• I don't wanna live like the hunger games or the red queen and this is not middle earth and unfortunately we have no gandalf so I would be moving out to Europe.

• No I can't afford it.

• Move? No but I would consider taking up that time to start my traveling.

• When we first saw trumps big wins, I asked my two best friends if they wanted to go to central America or Africa to be Mercenaries.
      We were only half-joking

• @Waffles731 I actually contemplated living in Thailand for a while. My sister and I even looked up homes for sale. So I can relate to that!

I'm sure if people are dumb enough to put Trump in office, shit's gonna hit the fan sooner or later. I would rather not be here when that happens.

• No one is actually going to move.

• true but I bet some celebrities might move and I possibly might do the same

• No..

• I just a news update yesterday that he won New Yorks nomination

• He will get impeached if he actually somehow gets it. (I'd be shocked though)
      And Donald trump can't just change laws because he says so. He has to go through congress and there's no way in hell congress will allow his crazy ideas to come to life.
      And also, Canada and Mexico don't want us. Nor does any other country lol

• I live on Greece so..

1 private opinion(s)