Would you choose bf/partner/husband over family?

Or your family comes always first then your husband or boyfriend in second.

I put my family first as at the end if I dont get along with partners or even I even separate all people end up going back to the family as they are the only ones who support you and be there for you,. Im not married though or have a boyfriend but I will choose family if that happens.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mom > Wife > Dad > Friends = Girlfriend

My mom was suicidal. She survived for me. Kept awake nights long. Spent money to nourish me. She loves me blindly. And you know what? She asked me to promise her to always prefer my wife over her. That's so altruistic behaviour.

My wife will be my family. She's my future and the one who'll complete me. No doubt I'd do more than my best to keep her happy.

My dad is the reason what I'm today. He's my Mufasa. Unfortunately, there are some things I don't like about him, but I owe him for what he did to make me.

Girlfriend isn't my family member. She'd be a cheater, dumb, gold-digger, narcissistic or anything equivalent. So many girls come and go. Maybe she's the one, maybe she's just one among the rest billions. Who knows? But if she's my girlfriend, it's for a reason. I love her and respect her.

My best friends are equally important as my girlfriend. My friends know all the things about me which my family doesn't. But my "best" friends? They're "involved" in the those bad things we did. This is society. This is what matters in my career. They defines my name in the world.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i would

What Guys Said 4

• I would never be in a position like that. If I somehow DID indeed be in such a situation I would choose family 10 fold over anyone else, ever. Even if it was my wife. I bow to no one. I do as I please, so choosing, especially if I was given an ultimatum... darn tootin it would be family. Because family would never ask me to choose. IF my family was like that, though, and asked me to choose, THEN family would be out the door in a heartbeat, until they came back begging on their bloody knees, with a gift, to buy me back.

• Your partner is your closest family member...

• Family > girlfriend

• Yes, i would. I very rarely visit my family, and quite honestly don't care much for any of them.

What Girls Said 12

• No because he would be family too.

• Not a boyfriend or partner but yes to husband.

• husband first, then my family, to commit the marriage vows.
    bf? nope, he's not officially a family yet.

• Nope.

• shit thats a hard one

• My family and friends comes first unless they're not really worth it then I'll choose a boyfriend over them :)

• I agree. My bday is coming up and I invited my close family to it. One of my aunts won't come to my BBQ because even though she did not give me a reason for her absence im pretty sure it is because she is choosing her bf/partner over coming to my party. They are not even married though but they are in their 60's and living together. My aunt just this year is really dating a guy as she was single for many many years and last year she found someone. SHe also does not live very close to downtown but that has never been an obstacle for her when she needs to move to run errands downtown as she even owns an apartment downtown where she could even stay for days or sleep when in downtown. So lately when the family invites her for soemthing casual she comes up with the excuse that she lives far away and it is difficult for her to move. I know, it is because she does not want to separate from her boyfriend.

• Maybe someone should talk to her about it?

• Nahh she is a almost 65 yrd old woman not a kid. I even was going to tell her to bring her boyfriend to the activity but then she told me that not only the transportation would be difficult for her (she was downtown last Sunday for a n only cousins of her gathering) so maybe coming to downtown another time for her it can be difficult for the transportation but also since she mentions her boyfriend family will take some sightseeing ride on taht day of my bday probably she got invited to join her boyfriend family and she said yes to them.

• Not into that. I would choose what is right.

• Husband/bf because emy family doesn't give a shit about me why should I care about them

• family first boyfriend second
    husband first family second

• I would choose my boyfriend. But if things ended up wrong, I would be alone because I don't have a real family.
    I just have a group of people who live with me and share my last name.

• husband only...

• Well depends if you have a good family. Generally i wouldn't chose anyone over anyone, i would do what i considered best for me. The only person i would put always, always, always first and above anything or anyone else is my son