29% (12)55% (18)41% (30)Vote
  • Other
    27% (11)24% (8)25% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|22

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no.
    He's rather chill. But Obama doesn't really show too many emotions and it freaks me out. Well to be fair most politicians don't.
    He's definitely has been the only president I've liked. At least a little bit and it's not because he's black or half black or whatever.
    He has a natural charisma about him which makes him extremely likable. He reminds me of an Egyptian Pharaoh. He has a bit of majestic way about him, lol.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wasn't a fan of his presidency. One of the only policy agreements I have with him was repairing American/Cuban relations. I think that should have been done a long time ago.

Negatives:
    - Fast and Furious Scandal
    - Benghazi
    - Reckless troop draw down in Iraq
    - Arming Sunni militants in Syria
    - Rise of ISIS
    - Libyan Civil War
    - His support of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, turning his back on the Egyptian military.
    - ACA mandating the purchase of health insurance from greedy companies, or the consumers face a tax penalty
    - TPP and TPA trade deals.
    - Ukraine, increased tensions with Russia
    - Largest arms deals in history to Saudi Arabia, who consequently bombed Houthis in Yemen.

Positives:
    Re-established diplomatic relations with Cuba. Lifted Embargo.

At least, from my perspective.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• indifferent. apparently he's been useless though. u never heard of any of the shit with terrorism and that happening before his presidency.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't love anyone I don't know personally. I do, however like him as a president.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's a handsome guy wow, i didn't know he was that good looking. how old is he? 50?

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess he's as good a president as anyone, but I don't even know the guy so I couldn't say.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vote C = I am forever anti political

Solo disclaimer = My dating life :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but he has 'changed'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• memecrunch.com/.../image.png

Not the best, not the worst. But the way politics are now no president will be as good as past presidents.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like his Presidency. Can't say I love him lol he's not quite family or friend or lover, but he's done a ton of good stuff, HASN'T driven this country into the ground, and basically kept us alive. And he's had to entertain a nation of ungrateful bastards to show for it

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obama❤❤❤

1|0
    0|0
  • Just as much as having ISIS in my backyard.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't, horrible president who will forever have a terrible legacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • love? no lol. but I like him as president

0|0
    0|0
  • I neither love him nor hate him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neutral. I don't think he is that good, but not bad either. I'll say he's average as a president. Personality wise, I'm a fan. Definitely a cool dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd love to beat the shit it of him with a baseball bat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neutral.

WHY IS THAT NOT A OPTION!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't love him and I don't dislike him. I just don't care that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh god, just wait till America steals from the rich so much that they need government assistance.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's been a terrible president.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. He's a disaster.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has been a horrible president. Unless you are black or stupid you would know that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. He was an awful president. I don't get why people like him for what he does. He seems like a fun person on a casual normal level but he's a bad president.

0|0
    0|0
  • But of course.

The president of the USA is always a big part of my ritual at my specially homemade Obama altar, where I masturbate furiously over an image of him. And then I chant.

Rinse and repeat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, that mulatto should be in jail for all the war crimes he has committed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I despise him.
    I look forward to when I am old, 40 years from now, when history will be able to look back at him honestly, not through the political correct fog and identity politics of today, and unanimously declare him a failure as a president.
    Nothing would make me happier. I could die peacefully then.

0|0
    0|0