Guys, If a girl wants to call you 'daddy' would you let her?

• yes
    28% (14)
  • if she likes it
    28% (14)
  • no
    44% (22)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• www.alansjourney.com/.../Oh-Hell-Yeah.png

I don't have an issue with it. I used to being called daddy.

• I don't think I would feel comfortable if the girl is my wife or girlfriend.

• no. this is freaking awkward and a turn-off. i donĀ“t want to think of her dad while we are having sex.

• not my thing

• Yes, I think it's hot. Obviously not in public. Papi... That is the hottest thing a girl could call me and she can call me that anywhere, anytime. Ha!

• You bet

• Perhaps I would compromise but incest, or anything relating to it, just turns me off.

• Sorry not into that or Papi

• No because its fucking weird. Saw a porn once where the girl started moaning daddy. What kind of vain clay-brained maggot-pie eating retard do you have to be to enjoy being called that.

• I might break up with her. I can't get past that. It's wrong on far too many levels.

• No she can't call me that because I don't have kids yet? I'm younger than my current girlfriend and she wants to call me daddy?

• I said I would accept it if she likes it, but definitely find it weird/awkward.

• If that's her thing then why not? Trust me there are far worse things a person could be into.

• No. I'll ask her to see a psychoanalyst

• No way

• Inside the bedroom yes, outside no.

• Sure if it makes her happy and/or gets me laid. But on the real; it's kind of weird man.

• ... no e. e

• It's kinky!

• Yep if I'm much older,

• No, I would tell her to stop being retarded

• It would depend I would probably ask her if she ever had that relationship with her father