I'm worried about my sister. Please help me. :(?

my sister suffers from bipolar one and depression. The past few days she has been very depressed and she's constantly crying and saying she hates her life. She used to harm herself and has been to the hospital 9 times and a residential treatment center. I love her and i care about her but she has been making bad choices lately. I think she feels lonely and she is now with (literally right now) her ex boyfriends off and on for about three years. He has his own issues and he loves her a lot but she doesn't and she is torturing him by getting back together with him and breaking up. They've probably broken up 75 times and I'm not even kidding. I think she's using him to keep herself from being lonely. He has always been manipulative and they had broken up for two months and he still texted her to rot in hell once in a while. I can tell he is slowly trying to get back together with her and taking advantage of her being so lonely. I hope she's okay. What should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• There isn't anything you can do other than urge her to continue taking her meds

• Give her support. And that guy sounds bad for her, I don't know its up to her, your her support though.

What Girls Said 1

• Its hard having a family member who is bipolar, she's going to do crazy thing my mom has told me styorys about ! y grandma who is bipolar whjo tried many times to kill herself while my mom was in the car when she was younger so if you just need someone to talk to pm and I will try to help the best I can hun