Has anyone encounter ghost like experiences and can't explain it?

I want to hear people stories about ghost like experiences and how they can't explain why it happen. I had one a few years ago and to this day I have no explantion on it. So I was sleeping my dog was in the room, nothing out of ordinary and I was kinda wake and I had this weird feeling crawling up on me. Then I started hearing talking (it was a male voice) it wasn't my dad voice or any guy that I personal know and I couldn't make out what it was saying at first. But then it said something about my feet and I literally felt a force pulling my foot I got scare and scream shut up and it ended and I ran out of the room to my dad room for the night. My dog also was being weird he didn't like being alone but he just stand there in the dark in my room after I left. I really have no explantion for what happen sure maybe I wasn't in a right state of mind but if I didn't know what was going on how come I remember this what do you think of this experience and tell your experiences.

Most Helpful Guy

• My food dissappearing. After setting up a camera found out it was my sister.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why people bother replying if they haven't seen a ghost. I've encountered several, though often times I cannot see them.
    1) At my grandma's house. For a split second, I saw a male standing in her bathroom.
    2) 3 different times in my life, I saw a women dressed in a red and white dress. She'd only be there for a second, but each time I saw her my mood was immediately uplifted. I was aged 8, 9, and 10 when I saw her. She put her fingers to her lips on that third time, and I never saw her again.
    3) One day I was home alone (like usual), but my dog was freaking out. He kept barking at the wall in one of the rooms. After calming him down a little, I went back to my room and tried to put a movie on. Just as I reached for the CD box, I heard what sounded like a music box. It was RIGHT in FRONT of me. The TV was OFF, and I didn't have anything near me that could play music. Soon after, my dog started barking again, and I thought I could hear two voices whispering INSIDE the house.

That's just my experiences. I feel like the first two were legit (I know what I saw), but if not for the dog barking the third time I might have just thought it was my imagination. I'm known to deprive myself of sleep, to the point where I hear or see things. Since the dog saw something that day, I do think it could have been a real ghost.

• No way cmon... for real?

• @TripleAce Why does nobody believe anyone in this opinion section? Those are too normal to lie about. What I saw and felt wasn't evil, and if anything I thought those experiences meant that something was looking out for me. I thought they were good.

What Guys Said 9

• Ghosts don't exist... Just other dimensional Alien being toying around with you...
    😂😂 we live in a 3 dimension world...
    For example : a rod is a 1 dimension object
    A Sq sheet is 2 dimensional object.
    And a cube is a 3 dimension object.

These are object of 3 different dimensions.. Yet they can touch each other..

And you can make a rod from a square sheet...
    And you can make many sheets from.. One cubical box..
    ... Inversely...
    But you cannot make a cubical box from 1 sheet..
    And you cannot make a sheet from one rod..

That brings us to conclusion that lower dimensions cannot access higher dimensions and higher dimensions can access the lower dimensions...

Give it a thought!.. We are a 3rd dimension world.. It's already proven that there are higher dimensions in this universe! 4th dimension and 5th dimension and spirit science says there are 21 level of enlightenment.. Aka 21 dimensions...
    No since you are a 3rd dimension being you cannot access 4th dimension or above...

Now imagine a spiritual Alien life form.. From 7th dimension looks at you are sees you masturbating or doing something that is stupid and tries to have fun with you.. By giving you a hug from behind in a selfie.. And it appears in a form of 3 dimensional body to show itself just for a second... ( it has access to your dimension! You don't have access to his..)
    Next thing you shit bricks!.. Thinking it's a Ghost!.. Its a spiritual alien being end of lesson...
    Someone dies!.. Its spirit goes to next dimension.. 4th or ghost dimension.. But it's task are incomplete in 3rd dimension it can see everything!.. So yeah!.. That person's ghost can posses any body or thing to get the job done..
    Like you pick a pen (3rd dimension object) to scribble on a page (2 dimension obj) .. Or a scissor (3rd dimension obj) to cut the paper In 2 pieces...

Next time don't shit if you see a ghost!.. Either it's making fun of you...
    And best it can do is kill you!.. But it won't if you dies you are in his dimension and then you can beat the shit out of him because you are in his dimension to...

Blah blah!.. The dude in 21 St or the top dimension is God..
    Now don't ask me again

• Complete and utter bogus!

We do not live in a three dimensional world, but in exactly the multi dimensional world you discribe. How these higher dimension beyond the fourth, which is time, affect us will be difficult for non physicist to understand. Though they surely have their role in the universe.

If you say that beings of higher dimension have access to lower dimension that they may evade manifesting in, you are talking about spiritual entities - aka ghosts.

• Then you would had complain if @DJzest didn't read it completely, I wish for no arguments on here thanks

• Never mind.. I just pasted that stuff.. Love having argument...

• Odd night

It was a rainy cool starry night, windows rattling and the sound of the wind was quite obvious. The house always seemed as it you were never really alone... there was always a presence of someone watching you.

Every had just left hours ago to the airport for a short weekend trip to a cabin. I was home alone...

It was late and I had a long day So I Decided it was probably best to go to bed a little earlier. So I did. And what happened next was quite disturbing. Strangely around 1am I naturally woke up, looked around, got up for a glass of water (felt that odd presence again, but this time a little stronger than usual). I decided to ignore it like any other day and went back to bed.

3 am strikes and I naturally wake up again... This time I grab my cell phone to just shortly navigate around... I picked up my phone... went into my pictures to look at some images - and oddly I saw 3 pictures taken of me between at around 2:20 am from odd angles.

I got up and left, stayed at a friends house

• I think you need some r/nosleep

www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/top/?sort=top&t=all
    And this
    www.reddit.com/.../

• I think I've felt/maybe seen ghosts. I'm convinced it's real, idt they are out to scare us like on TV shows tho.

• Let me start by saying that bad spirits are real. I'm a person who believes in the bible, and the bible acknowledges them as real. I have never personally had an experience (thank god because I don't want to), but one of my aunts did a longggg time ago back in the old country. It's a story confirmed by a lot of different people and it's scary. I want nothing to do with those.

• Yes, one-day I felt something push me, I could not explain

• No, it's either carbon monoxide, or people who believe in paranormal see paranormal everywhere.

• my alerts for carbon monoxide never went off and you can see I haven't die from carbon monoxidel. I don't believe in ghosts either when this happen.

• monoxide*

• Fuck oath man when i was a kid my lego was always disappearing shit freaked me out sometimes

• What happened to you was called a waking dream. Waking dreams are one of the most common reasons why people think they are being haunted. I have had similar waking dreams myself. They are terrifying, but once you realize what is going on, it makes it less frightening when they happen.

• The only tie I got frighten when I felt the tug on me.

• tim*

• The feeling of being touched is normal. I have had several waking dreams and would occasionally feel something tugging on me, or being dragged across my body. One time it felt like a sheet had been dragged across my body.

A lot of people feel like someone is sitting on their chest. In fact there is a mythology about a grey hag that sits on peoples chest or back. These waking dreams happen a lot during sleep paralysis, when you can't move your body yet because you aren't fully awake yet. In more modern times this is thought to be the source of people thinking they are being studied by aliens. Apparently our brain ties whatever mythology we are most familiar with, to explain the weird feelings and emotions that are associated with waking dreams.

I will say the only people that will ever make fun of you for being afraid of a waking dream or thinking it could have been a ghost, is someone that has never experienced a waking dream. They are terrifying.

What Girls Said 12

• I live in a dormitory in the middle of a jungle (once a monkey came to my room, i saw big snakes and boars around, YES, jungle.) as a perfect addition, it's also right next to a graveyard. so we've got hell lot of supernatural experience stories.
    i'll tell you this one story of my close friend, it happened just a couple week ago. during the sem break, her roommates went back to their hometown, so she was alone in the room.
    a few days later, she saw 2 girls sitting on the floor (face down), my friend assumed her roommates are back, she didn't give it much thought. turned out all of her roommates were still in their hometown, none of them came back until the last day of sem break. my friend is insisting to change her room now lol

• I have one that's from when I was a very small child. Like 2 or 3 because it was in my old house. So anyway, I used to live in a bakery when I was small. The bakery was downstairs, with the shop and we had bedrooms and kitchen - etc upstairs. My parents had bought it from some guy. Anyway, at night, usually around 2am, my mum or dad would always be in the bakery at night baking bread for the store and they'd just had my baby brother, so they always had a baby moniter so they could hear if he was okay and he was upstairs in his crib. Every night, my mum or dad used to hear violin music, sometimes they heard it together. The sound of someone playing the violin, like they were playing it in my little brothers room. Both my parents are supersticious as hell! So they investigated, as the neighbours who was playing the violin at 2am - nobody was. They mentioned it to the girl who worked in their store during the day - she used to work for the guy who owned the place before my parents bought it too, kinda just came with the store. Anyway, she instantly goes white. 'That's Robert!!' she says. My mum's confused. Basically turns out my parents bought the bakery/store from a guy whos brother was Robert, Robert used to own the place but he died in the bakery in an accident, he got hit in the stomach by some machinery. He played the violin for years. They think he was playing the violin for my baby brother. Neither of my mum and dad believe in ghosts but they swear they used to listen to the phantom violin every night. I think it's really cool, whatever you believe, it happened :)

• When I was younger we lived in a haunted house. Things would just fall of the shelves and my sister and brother said they saw a little girl in the tub. I always thought they were lying to get attention but I remember being up early with my sister one morning and seeing my mom zoom past the hallway. I went to her bedroom right after and she was sleeping like a rock. I don't think they were ghosts I think they were demons. Ghosts don't exist but demons do. My titi Janet practiced Santaria and that's how they got into the house. I remember being in her room one day to "meditate" and she was flipping out looking at the ceilin and yelling at something to get out the house. Also this other time my dad was visiting and she was doing her crazy stuff in her locked room. A huge shadow flew down the hall, into our bedroom and ended where my brother was on the bed (he was a baby). Now he's gay.

• I was sleeping in my room at night, and suddenly I was awake and saw a little girl is waking me up in the dark (I can't see her face, it's a blur). So I was annoyed and tried to ignore her, and suddenly my body can't move and I can't even talk, I was numb and I can feel like a heavy thing on top of me, but I can't see anything. And I can hear the little girl voice as she was right on my face, she's laughing and said something like "wake up... are you afraid?" in my language.

I read my prayer to make it stop but she was imitating every single things that I've said in my prayer (I can't talk, I just pray it silently in my mind) and laughed. It was scary to hear the invisible voice... and there's no little girl in my house!

• Are you sure you weren't dreaming?

• I don't understand how you're so calm about this lol... I would go running laps around the world never sleeping in the dark ever again lol

Did you tell anyone you know that's close to you?

• @TripleAce nope, in my culture, we believe it something better left unsaid, for not to repeat it. I'm calm becoz it's not something daily, just on that time and whatever, it's not happens again, i hope

• Nope.

• In my old house multiple people Unaware of the others claimed they saw a guy in all black walking up the stairs at my old house. When we moved I think I saw him too but I don't know if it's because people mentioned it or he finally showed himself to me

• One time I heard loud noises outside my bedroom window. It was my sister trying to scare the crap out of me. Which it worked

• I work at the little league field consession stand and me and the lady I was working with were just closing up when we both heard a little girls voice say hi but we looked all over the feild but there was no one but us and we both heard it.

• please tell me more about the feeling that came over you try to be specific

• Like as soon as the whispering started I felt negative energy like something that is bad was there.

• I saw this ghost Native American when I rode my horse. It scared the shits out of me.

• When I was younger I remember sleeping in my room. Our house had some history to it but no mention of death. The land owner did say his mother passed but he didn't say where. An the house used to creep me out because, the basement had wheel chairs an equipment for ramps. the lights didn't work either only one. I was laying in my bed one night. When somthing in my mind said look at the closet. I looked an there it was a mist or fog just floating in my closet. i didn't sleep in there that night. An from then on. I always closed my closet door when I went to bed. Another time early in the morning the sun would shine in the house through the windows. An you'd always get an odd shadow on the wall. Looked like an elderly woman in a rocking chair. There was also the out line of a cat on her lap. Certain times of the night you could hear voices come from the basement.

• Nope, never happened to me

• I also don't believe in ghosts so I have no answer for this experience.