Does it annoy you when people speak VERY LOUDLY?

Does it annoy you when people speak !!! VERY LOUDLY!!! ?

- - - - - -
----------------

Most Helpful Girl

• It annoys me a lot. Few days ago while I was in bus, a man beside me was talking freaking loudly. So loudly that I felt like yelling at him to shut up but then I controlled my temper lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's annoyong when people aren't communicating properly and then say the exact same sentence louder. Yelling isn't going to correct your grammar.

What Girls Said 12

• NO! LOL

• depends on the context, but usually no. we're outside a lot anyway.

• Not unless they're yelling for no reason.

• Yes it does.

• Yes. I hate people who speak loudly. ESPECIALLY in the metro when we are forced to hear their telephone conversation. Nope. Just nope. Do that somewhere else please.

• More than you think 😤 My Maid speak loudly but I say nothing cuz I don't want to be rude, I just close the door when she speak to Ethiopia

• Yes! I'm a quiet person and I love being relaxed and when people yell or carry on I get very annoyed

• yes, my office mate have a high pitch voice, even whenever she sighed... it's already annoyed me

• Yes its like I'm not stupid so stop

• If they have the intension of being loud, then yes, but if they do it without thought like when they get excited then no.

• Yes, I just want to punch them in the face

• Yes, its like they have no volume control.

What Guys Said 6

• If the scenario is not in a heated state (such as anger) then I really don't like it. The only thing I notice or can focus on is how the voice is too loud rather than focusing on what the conversation is about. So, it bothers me when there is no need for loud voices.

• NO!! WHY THE HELL WOULD IT ANNOY ME?

• Hell no. Speaking loudly is better than whispering all the time.

• Yes, when they speak real loud or real slow!

• Yes... yes it does.

• Yepp. I'm in Europe and more often than not the American tourists have very loud voices