Do you have this to?

So I have a weird problem. Well it is not really a problem but I was just wondering if I was the only one.
okay so when I make a selfie or look in the mirror I think I look alright ( not beautiful but also not extremely ugly ).
But the weird thing is when someone else makes a picture of me I think I look extremely ugly.

Do you have this to or not?

( I am sorry for my English)

Most Helpful Guy

• That's pretty much everyone. When you look at yourself you're looking at the person you're used to seeing (in the mirror, probably every day). And you adjust yourself to look best probably.

In a picture it might be more candid, from a different angle, different lighting, etc., so you're not used to it, so it looks strange.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, I think everyone does. Some people are naturally more photogenic than others. Then there's people who are the exact opposite. But everyone has taken bad pictures before.

• I have the complete opposite. I think I look great when people take pictures of me. With selfies... well I'm getting used to them. But if you were wondering. The angle/lighting/lens and all kinds of factors kind of determine what you look like in a photo. You look cute by the way.

• Nope I don't have this weird feeling, but when I take a picture of myself, I do feel I'm ugly.

• Ohh yeah you're not alone haha. 😄

What Girls Said 1