Guys, Guys would date a girl with these problems?

I have really bad allergies and sometimes my eyes swell shut for usually a three, four or five hours and it only usually one eye. I also am deadly allergic to tree nuts and if someone has eaten any in 24 hours I wouldn't be able to kiss them at all same with raw egg whites so if he ate cookie dough I could kiss him. Would you be able to dewal with that or not, would you date a girl with these problems

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Her allergies about having her eyes swell shut wouldn't be an issue for me. Being that allergic to nuts would be a deal breaker for me though. I don't want to worry about killing the girl I am with just by kissing her, anytime I am not 100% sure about what was in my food in the past 24 hours.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah I could handle it

• I'd have to make sure I don't eat sunflower seeds and walnuts and stuff, but I have a friend who has this same problem. He's very cautious about it. While it sucks, you can't really do anything about it, and you can be still really cool!

I guess we'd just have to make sure we don't accidentally poison you with cookies.

• I'm pretty sure any guy worth a damn could handle those small things. If you ever meet a man who even remotely has a problem with your allergies... well he has a lot worse problems than you lol. Trust me you'll be ok.

• I already do ;) she has some allergies just like you mainly pollen and it has never bothered me

• I want kids and allergies are hereditary, so no.