Girls, What do you think when you see guys with peircings and tattoos?

What do you think... do you scorn them... do you think its cool... just want some info about inside a girls mind

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually think its cool.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• It's literally so normal now that I don't think much of it at all. Unless his tattoos are stupid. Then, yeah, I'm going to judge him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care unless the guy is covered in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've about 16 piercing and I want to start getting tats so I understand how some guys are turned away by that kind of thing but there's a lot of people who love them like me just find you a tattoo covered pierced girl for you lol or at least one who likes them lol try a black girl

0|0
    0|0
  • i just assume we don't share the same values. and i might wonder about the inspiration behind any interesting tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what they are.. typically cool but some are dumb

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really a fan of tattoos so I'd rather he doesn't have any. As for piercings, it depends where they are. But overall I prefer guys without them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have piercings and tattoos. If it was something really stupid tattooed all over them and didn't mean anything to them I'd think he's an immature idiot

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos and piercings so..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cool I love tattoos on them

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some tats are hot piercings are ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoo ow is so fucking hot piercings some guys can pull it off but some can't

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually don't care either way

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing against them...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with tattoos🙈 but not when there whole body is covered in them. Same for piercings 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm don't like piercings on guys and tattoos are ok I prefer them not to have them but if they do I'm ok with as long as he's not covered in them

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cool

0|0
    0|0
  • It puts a sexy edge on him 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them. They remind me of criminals, so I stay away from them.

0|0
    0|0