Do you know any movies where people are dying one by one?

like have to kill or die kinda of movies. Like a puzzle similar to saw! (:

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a standard in most horror movies or maybe some dramas - The Final Destination series is the one that comes to mind

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• circle (2015)

• The Cube is an AMAZING cult classic.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esjc0rPj3K4

• I was going to say this.. the sequal is also actually quite good

• honestly, I don't remember it that well, I only remember being surprised it didn't completely suck considering most sequals do.. I'll have to watch them both again sometime soon

• @thewanderingme YUP SEEN IT. WHO HASN'T?

• Uhhh wtf was that one book I read?

Umm so these people were selected to go to an island for vacation, then they were trapped and it turned into a murder mystery, they all banded together to catch the killer, it's old AF, the person that was actually the killer they thought was dead, there was a doctor who sold useless medication to ladies who were worried about nothing, there was a race car driver?

• The Evil Dead series that thing is just gory. Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street are classics.

• Friday the 13th movies, anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjiqwTv9yeI

• Lots of horror movies/slashers.
    Final Destination
    Cabin in the Woods
    etc.

• The crow kind of. There's no mystery but it's about a guy that comes back from the grave to kill those that killed him and killed and raped his fiance

• every final destination movie ever created

• Faces of Death
    As in literal dying. While some of the footage is faked, lots of it is real.
    You can find it for free on YouTube.

• Dying one by one,
    Dog Soldiers,
    Its a movie about British soldiers fighting werewolves in rural scotland.

• Saw and Scream movies.

• The Usual Suspects

• Watch "The Raid"

• Well if you have a playstation then the Game "until dawn" works like that.

• Any slasher movie out there haha

• The call

• The Cube

What Girls Said 16

• Would You Rather... Its creepy as hell but basically people are playing a game of would you rather for money, but it quickly becomes sadistic and life or death. There is also another movie I watched... Shit... What was the name... Its on Netflix... Let me find it and ill add it as a comment.

• oK PLEASE FIND IT!

• Okay... I actually found two... One is called 'Circle' where 50 people are abducted by aliens and have to choose which one person gets to live... The other is called 'Mindhunters' and its FBI recruits training on an island but there is a killer among them and they have to figure out who it is before they all die.

• Seen it.

• Final destination movies? 😛lol they started to seem rather stupid because it's the same thing all over again... But I still like them 😁😁

Very tragic.. 😖

• Only in anime and manga.

Pandora's heart manga people are dying 1 by 1. I did not see that plot twist that happened.

• There's a series like that called Harper's island.

• And then there were none.

• the cube, is as sick and weird as the saw

• 'Would you rather' is one of the more memorable low budget ones. This perfectly describes that.

• Seen it ):

• Meh I saw it too!

• Lol all the non horror ones are depressing as hell and will fck with your mind, id watch how much of the actual good ones you let yourself watch. I pretty much watch next to no tv and movies anymore.

• Well one by one I wpuild say wrong turn movies too watch the centipede its good... up I don't know of any other ones would be like that

• Final Destination

• curse of chucky!

• Uuh.. Scary Movie I guess..

• The Happening? Lol

• well... you can always watch Game of Thrones, they're all die one by one throughout the series

• The Purge: Anarchy

• I know one but I didn't remember the name

• The Final Destination films.