Will my eye mess me up on a drug test?

I hangout with people who get high but i don't do what they do. But my friend he's like a brother to me and he told me they put a light in your eye or they have you follow a light when they test you. And I know it could be possible it would happen because i guess they're going to drug test every athletic class and like music groups. And the eye doctor told me my left eye kinda doesn't focus with my right eye, and i was wondering if it would do something during a eye test

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you won't have anything to worry about.
    Don't sweat it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• They are checking pupil size not how focused your eyes are - Your eyes being dilated (bigger) can be a sign drugs are in your system.

• Visine is your best option. I went to school stoned and my teacher said you look tired and she knew I was stoned. I came the next day with Visine and I came even more stoned and she didn't notice shit.

Visine works and it's the best.

What Girls Said 0