How do you know when your not fake?

Im not talking about makeup and the way you look, im talking about personality. How do you know what you're like? For example, I like smiling and being happy, it's my favorite. But do I just pretend to be that way or am i really just that way? Its a stupid question but maybe someone out there has an answer to it. Thanks 😎

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel that way then that is the way you are

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't think thats being fake. You're just a happy person i guess. Being fake would be being someone you're not. Like for example you tell everyone you're rich but you're not, or saying nice things infront of this person and then say bad things about her behind her back.

What Guys Said 4

• You're not fake when you are not trying to be someone you are not. Many people have facades in real life for one reason or another though.

• I guess you'd have to know if you're real

• Well it's like this, do you enjoy smiling and being happy? Or do you do it because you think your expected to be that way? Cause if so it's not your real personality.

• im smiling right now 😄 because of your comment

• I'm speaking from experience. At my one job I was forced to act a certain way just to keep it, far from my real personality too, job didn't last long.

What Girls Said 4

• wow... umm! @Flow_like_the_wind what he said!

• If you have to ask yourself then you might be fake. I've never questioned if my actions were driven by others because I know they're not, I do whatever in the fuck I want.

• You really are that way. Being ourselves is inevitable.

• You need a friend around to constantly knock you down a peg. :P