How do I accept that I'm not beautiful?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you something else. Beautiful is just one descrpition of a woman.

Pretty, Cute,
    Spontaneous, vibrant,

Find something else that you are.. positive and focus on that. Maybe it is just an attribute of you?
    Or work with professionals to improve your makeup/appearance and work on your diet and exercise... can make a big difference.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is not being 'beautiful' really the worst thing a human being can be? Is it worse than 'vindictive', 'jealous', 'shallow', 'vain', 'boring' or 'cruel'? Of course not.

The truth is most people are not beautiful, but it doesn't mean because someone isn't beautiful they are ugly.

Your worth isn't defined by your body. You define your worth.

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/43515401/large.gif

What Guys Said 16

• Why do you think you are not beautiful? I mean you may think so that way, but then beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so for some other person you may come off as beautiful.

• 0|0
  • Just accept it. Beauty doesn't define who you. Beauty won't bring you success.
    Work on your mind and forget about how you look.

• You don't.
    Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Some types of beauty are more popular than others, but that doesn't make anyone else ugly.
    Plus there's the fact that inside beauty matters most. The opinion of anyone that doesn't look there to determine someones true beauty has no right to say you're not.

• Oh I bet you are

• Stop being a narcissist, I guess?

• You are being far to hard on yourself. I'll bet you aren't half as bad as you think.

• Why do you want to be beautiful when you can you you.

• How can you say that?

• Just keep saying "i dont wake up everyday to impress people.."

• Just accept that you're beautiful 😉

• Don't accept anything you don't want to

• Probably in your head

• Looks are the only thing that matters. Not sure how you deal with this. Sorry I have to go Kim Kardashian is on TV.

• By asking this question you just did.:(

• It's all bout the inside

What Girls Said 10

• beautiful? What is that? lol

• I think you must find what field you're 'beautiful' in it. Maybe science or social... I don't know. Everybody have their 'good' and 'bad'. I'm neither beautiful nor pretty, and what should I do is be grateful and find my 'real talent': I'm not pretty enough to 'amuse people' so If I want to amuse people, I should do it with another things. :)

• When you say you're not beautiful, by what standards? Who are you comparing yourself to? What do you consider beautiful?

• why do you feel that way? every person is beautiful, you're just lowering your self-esteem or value. cheer up, like I said, everyone is beautiful the way they are

• You must be beautiful in some ways. No one is truly ugly.

• You don't. Because you are human so you are beautiful like my coloring book says "nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that oneself is beautiful"

• You aren't as ugly as you think. I promise. Don't worry about anything you are fine

• In my experience you will always be beautiful for someone.

• It's all about self confidence. I could go and say that everyone is beautiful but I'm not going to.

• Because he won't let you forget it:
    😐
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=krlxHu6pAA0