Are you grateful for what you have?

How grateful are you? Is it possible that some things in life you take for granted? Is it possible some of your problems in life are a direct result of not being grateful?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm very much grateful for what i have, I am also very much aware that, where I am is a direct result of my own decisions.
    Happiness is a state of mind. you can either make the best of what you have and of what your possibilities are or you can drown in self pity for not having everything.
    If any given situation makes you unhappy, either change it or accept it, but never complain about it, expecting someone else to fix it for you.

• Great response thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very grateful for all I have, though I don't give God nearly enough thanks for all He's done for me. Don't get me wrong, I have taken notice that those whom God blesses the most materialistically, also generally happen to be those who work hardest. As Ben Franklin noted, "God helps those who help themselves" (Though not exclusively so.)

• "God helps those who help themselves"
      That's why I often (always) steal the collection plate. Glad to see you are well my poopalisish friend.

• Why you filthy ghoul! ; - )

What Girls Said 9

• I'm very grateful for what I have. Or so I believe..

• Yes I am. I know that there are people out there that have nothing. And I may not always have what I want, but I'm content in knowing that God gives me what I need.

• Oh yeah, I am very grateful for what I have

• Well being the free spirit you are that's no surprise :P

• That's really sweet, hope u are doing it

• I wish I was my friend.

• yes I am very grateful or all I have

• I'm grateful to live in America, and have food and water and education, but that's about it.

• No home and no one loves you?

• Definitely not grateful for my mom or her dumbass husband. House yeah I guess but it's not that awesome since I have to live here with them.

• Well I hope things get better for you. Know that being grateful for any of what you have will help you gain more things in life. Real things like love, security and happiness. Take care.

• yea I have it good.
    life s pretty easy with me

• I am helps ungrateful. Always complaining about things I don't have.

• I worked hard for everything I own.

• Im very grateful, because I've worked hard to get where i am and get what i have.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, I am grateful to what I have

• Layered question - I try to be very grateful but I am sure that I take some things for granted - Maybe on the personality front, yes.

• Thank you for your answer and what do you mean about the personality front?

• If you were an ungrateful person, it might show in your personality and not help in your social interaction with others

• Great point yes. Cheers to you

• i am very grateful for what i have in life right now, but still my life has a lot of unsolved problems and those problems aren't a result of being not grateful

• I'm grateful for what I have, because I look back and realize how much I didn't have years and years before, compared to now. And now matter how good or how bad you have it, someone will always have it either better then you or worse then you do. So be content with what you have.

• Yes i am very very grateful

• You are reading "the secret"?

• No but I heard it is a good book. Have you read it?

• Yes... only a few chapters becz it teaches you that how being grateful for what you have affects your life. I already am grateful for what i have... so i didn't read it full.

• yes it is a very big possibility. but when you run into a wall in life and try every possible way to get over , under or around it. then you have to look at other possibility. that it isn't you its someone else

• Do you suffer from health issues?

• Well most people get turned down the first and often the second time. Are you a welder by chance?

• yes i can weld ark or mig but i have even been turned down for those jobs because of the weight requirement.
      i was a diesel mechanic for over 20 years then built C&C machines the last 3 before i was hurt