How Would you react if you were at the gym and you saw a girl with visable nipples (throught the t-shirt)?

My sport-bras are without padding and pretty much every workout at some point my nipples get hard and I can't help but wonder what people could think about

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember a girl I saw at the gym once who we could see almost her whole boobs depending on the position she was. I guess everyone realized but nobody said anything. I think she realized too and never went there wearing those clothes there again (I think she didn't realize that her boobs would be seen so much, it was an accident).

So, I'd say nothing. Probably another girl would call her attention about it and it wouldn't happen again.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• Either ignore it, or find a way to glimpse/look casually and occasionally so that she doesn't feel like she is actively being checked out.

Unless I see a lot of people starting to look at her. Then I might actually go over and let her know what was showing. If she asked why I said nothing sooner, I'd say I wasn't sure I saw what I thought I saw, until I noticed she was getting a bit more attention, and looked closer.

• nothing really, I'll just let her know in case she was unaware and then workout again.

• Well I would definitely notice that but I wouldn't stare or anything. It's very appealing to see a woman's nipples pointing out through her top.

• I'd look and then look away. I doubt I'd say anything.

• not really anything... you see that happening all the time especially in summer, even outside the gym. I'll notice it but I won't waste much time on perving at her lol

• Its my lucky day 😬

• I would take a fast look then get back to my workout

• Just get a second look and get back to business.

• I've seen it many dozens of times. No problem at all. All girls have nipples, don't they?

• Id just look the other way and go on with my session.

• It probably varies from
    "Why is that girl letting everyone see her nipples? Slut."
    to
    "That chick has her nipples on show. So sexy bruh"

• Wow, nipples.

• i would do my best not to look

• I would get a boner. Then I'd mark the day and time so I can be sure to come in when she does so I can get a free show

• If a bunch of punks were gawking then I would politely let her know.

• I'd be so butthurt. No really if it bothers you get nipple shields.

• U see it all the time, it's not big deal

• I'd give her a glance but likely wouldn't interrupt her workout.

• I would tell her that her nippers are showing.
    Better to tell her rather than her walking around not knowing. She might not want them to be shown to the world.

• I will think wow she has style and carry on with my workout.

• i wouldn't think anything, it happens and she might not be aware of it, i could get a little excited by the way, so then i'd be in the same situation.

• I'd get an instant boner and find excuses to look in her direction.

• Probably just act like I didn't notice it but secretly enjoy the view

• I'd sneak a look and then keep doing what I was doing.

• That she doesn't know how to dress herself or that she's a slut and just doesn't care

What Girls Said 4

• I suggest a sport bra with paddeds! If you need a brand name just tell me!

• I would be the one to stare lol if it's there I stare!! I wear double pads BECAUSE OF THIS!!! My nips ALWAYS are rock hard but I DON'T want people staring..

• I'll cover her with my towel.

• Just get another sports bra (: