What should my entrance music be for my first fight?

I'm a boxer and I'm fighting for the first time on Sunday. Any idea what I should use as entry music?

Most Helpful Girl

• Prodigy - Firestarter, breathe, warriors dance, omen, your no good for me, run with the wolves.
    Disturbed - Ten thousand fists, indestructible, the warrior, the game.
    Skindred - Warning.
    Or you could go oldskool with eye of the tiger. Nah. . . scratch that.
    Steve Aoki ft linking park - A light that never comes or Steve aoki ft fall out boy - backbto earth. The white stripes - seven nation army. David Guetta - dangerous
    Fall out boy - Phoenix.

Most Helpful Guy

• Prodigy - Smack my bitch up?

In any case good luck with your bout. Let your hands go, seen so many people lose in amateur trying to get fancy. Throw accurate, use your skills and angles, but dont' get outworked by someone because you're too focused on trying to work some certain counter or something. Make sure you throw more punches.

• You sound like you have some experience in the ring. Do you?

• Ah I got you. Well thank you for the advice man. I appreciate it.

• NP, let us know how it goes.

Remember that the only difference between winning and losing is talent, practice and tactics ;)

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat." - Teddy Roosevelt (who as well as being president was a keen amateur boxer and wrestler)

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 11