What's your most embarrassing moment?

What's your most embarrassing moment?

Most Helpful Guy

• My teacher in 6th grade was calling us up 1 by 1 to get our tests back, and I had a boner while sitting down. I was hoping it would go away by the time she got to my name but it didn't. I had to walk awkwardly across the class trying to hide it😂😂🍆🍆🍆🍆

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I was a computer programmer around age 24 and had a woman (equal age) from another technical company visit my desk. I for some reason had a rather large bulge in my my pants... my pants were tight as it was, so was accentuated. I really don't think I was that attracted to her, just one of those days, I'm fairly well endowed.
    So she coulnd't stop stairing at my bulge. I didn't know what to say so I eventually covered up my lap with some papers I had. LOL... fond memories... thats for the travel bak in time:)

• I had a stomach ache in school so I made my belt more loose. At the end of class I got up, leaned forward a little, and my pants fell. A few girls behind me saw it and laughed. Luckily I wear simple boxers with nothing funny about them. Still an embarrassing moment.

• Hmmm let me count the ways...

I think getting caught by the janitor with my pants down mooning a bunch of parents at a parent/teacher meeting just about tops the bunch!

Although there was that one time I had a few cocktails and when I turned the gas on the BBQ with the lid down, accidentally dropped the matches on the deck, finally lit it, and it singed my eyebrows and facial hair off! I had 10 people over at the time for drinks and dinner! I walk in to the house and my wife asks, what's that smell! LOL

allergictoyou.files.wordpress.com/.../images.jpg

• http://replygif.net/i/149.gif
    Thank you for ensuring my entertainment, dear @Victorianne

• hahaha so are you just gonna sit back and watch , instead of participating? haha

• I may or may not have taken part in an accident involving an underpass, a tram and a drunken idiot screaming "I can see the light!" while running toward the tram...

• HaHahhahah i will go with "may have " lol

• Nothing stands out, not saying that I am perfect just the opposites my life is such a series of gaffes that I don't notice the embarrassment of them.

• got caught look at someone well my wife was there. then she started to make a seen in the restaurant.

• I backed my dad's car into a tree trying to park. I was just learning how to drive a stick, but I panicked lol. I was about 13/14.

• lol what was your dads reaction? lol

• wow that would good of him lol

• Yeah it really took me by surprise how he handled it lol

• Wore white shoes one day this March at school...
    People who know me would understand..
    *face palm*

• when i was a kid and i was in 5th grade my female teacher was taking an oral exam, and i had a huge crush on that teacher that time, so i came back from bathroom and she said your zip is opened and i closed my zip in front of her :D

• When I think about the time I argued to teachers just because of my ego...
    But every one do that in school life know:p

• This is not funny but true and embarrassing at the time:
    I was sniffing my girlfriend ( at the time ) panties while i was doing her doggy, She turned her head and saw me. She asked why i was sniffing her panties while doing her. I didn't know what to say and was embarrassed to admit that i had a panty fetish.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• I was super late to my history lecture and the only seats left available were on the front row, so I sat right next to the professor. Having run all the way there from the dorms, I took out a soda (aka college breakfast) from my bag and went to open it and the entire thing exploded all over me and more specifically my pants. I heard snickers and laughs from this room of nearly 200, but I didn't really know what to do because I couldn't leave because it was exam prep day. So I had to sit through an hour and half lecture with soaked pants and then due to the embarrassment, I waited for most people to leave, before the humiliating walk from the lecture hall back to the dorms where I got so many weird looks from just about everyone I passed.

• Everyday on G@G!

• Well the most recent was when I was buying pads and I ran into one of my male professors. I was like... hi...

• my dads co-worker saw my bra thrue my shirt and he looked embarrassed, i felt emberrad as well once i i what he was looking at -_-

• Wooo.. I had really lot of them... actually I had to go to wee pretty often... you could only imagine what would happen when I get stuck somewhere or worse with someone...

• wow so many i don't no which is the worst thy all pretty bad lol

• LOL ! i have quite a few too lol

• Hahaha 😂😂😂😂 how embarrassing 😂👍

• ya bad right and right after the fart we went to class and some guy fucked up and i leand back in my chair it was atched to the desk and me and the desk fell back

• When I got my first mammogram, I hugged my technologist and forgot to put my gown back on :P

• Just before my hols I went on a vertical sunbed. It was too hot , so I opened the sunbed door. All of a sudden the main door to the room opened. Through my Goggle's, I could see the guy who owned the shop just staring at my boobs. I quickly shut the sunbed door., and nearly fell ourt onto the floor as I hurried to close it. It turned out I'd forgotten to lock the room door. As I left the shop with my friend I heard him say , its an image he'll never forget. I felt so embarrassed 😂😂

• I farted during oral. I wanted to die. Tell me this has happened to other people too. :/

• I had a crush on this guy and I was telling some girls that there's this cute guy tha I like, then realized it's the brother of one of the girls. She laughed it off but I still feel weird around her, it's been almost 8 years and I rarely ever see her and I haven't seen her brother in ages.😂

• my birth

• Showing a couple of hot guys my bra on accident. One of which I really like

• Everyday I feel like its the most embarrasing moment im very self consious i dont like people looking at me at all.