What do you think of your girlfriend if she spends all her money on beauty stuff and clothes?

hahah Because I spend most of my money on food and make-up!

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess that's not something that can happen daily xD so no prob, and also, it's her money. Cloths arealso important, so yeah.

But you are already cute, you don't need to go crazy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Smart girl. Nothing else I wanna spend my money on lol

What Guys Said 34

• I wouldn't care as long as she has enough to takes care of herself and pays her bills before spending the rest on other things. I would also make sure to save aside an emergency fund without her knowledge so if for some reason she did fall on hard times I could still take care of her. I would never pay for her habit but don't mind getting a gift for her on the special occasions. As for nights out it may just be a masculine thin but I don't believe in the woman paying unless it's some sort of large event we are going to in which case the bill for said event should be split even. I may chose at that point to get her a small gift to remember the day.

• i would probably not date a person like that because it would appear that we have very different values

• I get that she wants to look good... but at some point I'm like "don't you have 18 pairs of shoes, $4,000 in makeup, and dozens and dozens of outfits that look good and fit that you just never wear? Don't you want to save something for a bigger purchase? A car? RENT?"

• hahaha! NO! lol Not 4,000 in make-up!

• roflmao ok, so that's a gross exaggeration, but when lipstick is between 5 and 30 bucks (30! holy crap!) a tube, and she has two dozen of the damn things, I'm like... that's a lot of money!

• haha I know it high end. I have a few.

• Everyone spends their discretionary money in different ways, nothing wrong with investing in looking good! :)

• Ya i mean my type of women definitely are into spending on all of that. So it's all good. But, you gotta eventually save and invest! lol. It's good to balance it out.

• I would never date such a girl because she would appear extremely superficial to me.

• She wouldn't be my girlfriend.
    It's one thing to just take care of yourself but it's a whole different thing to be obsessed with it. I would want a girlfriend who looks natural all the time, not a fucking doll.

• But I do look natural haha! Natural make-up!

• deception? hahah Is still my face!

• No it's not. It's makeup ON your face.

• I'm so glad I'm not dating a girl like that.

Honestly though, I don't even like makeup. If she spent all her money on makeup, I probably wouldn't have started dating her in the first place!

• As long as she's not using my money for anything then I don't really care too much, although it seems a little irresponsible unless you're a cook or makeup artist.

• Dont most women do that?

• My wife doesn't do that.

• I spend my money on big purchases, like a car, or a house so we can get inside it. She spends money on make-up so I can get inside of her.

• My girlfriend wouldn't be spending MY money

• Well she is spending what she is earning and that isn't affecting my stomach or my intrests in anyway so... i would be more than happy to see her beautiful everyday

• That would warrant a discussion

• It's her money

• You make the money right. It's your money right. Why do you care about him saying anything about you spending your money?

• That is what it is for..

• I don't mind it. I appreciate when a girl's make up skills are on point. I'd be worried if she spends all of it and is broke but each to their own

• As long as she pays her bills and is smart with her money, that's fine.

• as long as she has money left for the important things... idc

• Depends. When you say all do you really mean ALL? Like she doesn't have anything to buy stuff like food or pay bills. If that's the case she wouldn't be my girlfriend.

• As long as it's not my money

• well i wouldn't mind to begin with but if it would cause a big problem in the future due to financial stuff then id be pretty bummered

• boring and shallow, has no personality, and is probably very insecure.

• Thats very sterotype.

• not really. girls who are interested in more than their appearance don't spend all their money on their appearance. it's a pretty simple concept to grasp.

• hahaha very stereotypical! hahahaha Just because someone loves make-up and spend on it doesn't men she gonna look like a clown or she insecure. I think I am secure for the most part and make-up isn't the only thing intersting about me (: But Different strokes for different folks

• Whatever. I spend all my money on my car

• *facepalm*

• Hey, i spend mine on clothes and nerdy stuff so why not

• I know this is not really answering your question, but I spend most of my money on food too, only other thing I really spend it on is gas.

• That'd be fine I guess

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 14

• Lol at the guys on here freaking out about the amount women spend on new clothes and makeup, saying they wouldn't date them. 😂😂😂 oh my oh my... I spend most of my spare money on clothes lol. I just like fashion, simple as that. Nothing to do with being shallow and having no personality. 😂😂 what on earth.

• I'd love it!
    She's keeping herself alive.
    And looking hot in the process.

WOOT WOOT
    GOT A WOODY!

• I'd think what a shame, as there are so many way better things to spend money on. Traveling, going out with friends, a car, a nice home, etc.

• I don't care you can spend your money on whatever. I mostly spend my money on books and will occasionally splurge on clothes. Just remember to be responsible.

• That's a waste of money, waste it on video games. :P :D Jk waste it on useful stuff.

• Oh I know POKEMON! hahah! I am very selected about my games!

• You could get the ones for the 3ds for free if you already have one. Also your the first person I've messaged using gay on my new cell phone. :D

• YES I AM SPECIAL!

• everyone should spend the money the earn however they choose

• she ain't wifey material

• irresponsible sry apple :/

• I spend quite a lot on my clothes and shoes, but not that much for make up. I shop twice a month. My boyfriend doesn't mind it at all because I'm not using his money plus I'm aware when and how much I should save for my car and rental. I've been staying alone for 2.5 years. So far I haven't dealt with financial problem because of this.

• I spend it on art supply's and anima stuff lol

• That won't be me, I'm the least materialistic chick I know :)

• I honestly wouldn't like it if I were a guy.

• I do the same things so

• I spend most of my money on clothes and cosmetics because the rest of it goes towards bills. Who the fuck cares what I choose to spend my money on? I don't see how that makes me a shallow person.