Anybody watch Anime?

I'm an Anime geek and that's really all I watch everyday besides playing Halo 5 because I got no life Lolol! đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚

Updates:
Well I've seen Full Metal Alchemist, Gun Powder, Naruto series, Bleach, Vampire Knight, Digimon series, Toriko, Dead man Wonderland, Berserk, Yu Yu hukisho, Samurai Champloo, Highschool DxD, Black Butler, DBZ, Case Closed, Tri Gun, Lupin the 3rd, Zoids, Big O, Hantaro, Dead Note, 7 Deadly Sins, Inuyasha, One Piece, Ruroni Kenshin, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Elfin Lied, Magi, D-Gray Man, Code Geass, Gundam series, One Punchman, Attack on Titan, and so many more! Anybody have seen at least one of these?

0|0
6|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm like you, except my daily schedule revolves around Skyrim (best gaem of all tiemz), youtube videos and then anime.

I dunno how many I have seen but my heart will forever belong to Naruto.
    But Shaman King was what probably got me in to anime in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
    • Eh Shaman King really?

• It was just on TV at the time. It opened the gateway for me.

• Ahh I saw a lot of animes for my first time. Case Closed, Zoids, and Naruto. I then started loving to watch anime ever since.

What Girls Said 5

• You and I are one in the same! Only, I wish I could trade my PS4 for an XBOX One. My favorite anime at the moment is Ajin. I read the manga and it was pretty good! I'm watching the anime on Netflix. I have tons of others I like too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I see. I like Naruto, DBZ, Bleach, Code Geas, Zoids, and so many others.

• Lots of people here do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm watching Valkyria Chronicles, Military!, Girls und Panzer... I have a friend who has them, so I borrowed them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've heard all of them. I finished 7 Deadly Sins and it was great!

• Nope, nobody in the world watches Anime except you.

0|2
    0|0
  • I've watched spirited away

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah I like anime I don't watch it all the time though, just when the mood suits me, just like anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Baccano and Steins;Gate and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood yeah

0|0
    0|0
    • Full Metal Alchemist series is great man!

• Definitely watch the other two, although you personally might prefer Baccano over Steins gate

• sure... love anime <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I watch exclusively anime. I walk around with a Virtual Reality headset on so I can continously watch the first season of One Piece (bestest animeme) on a loop. Tomorrow will be my 27 rotation and I do not know the meaning or regret.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm into NETFLIX!

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to anime when I was younger, now kinda get bored from it real quick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naruto Shippuden, Black Butler, Attack on Titan and many more. And also the Echhi genre.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen lots of anime till now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I watch a bunch.

0|0
    0|0
  • i did watch Berserk, now i watch One Punch Man

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. Shiki is my all time favorite. Absolute masterpiece.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is that?

• Because it's a great anime. The story, characters, setting, everything. Flawlessly executed.