If Hillary is gonna be the toughest candidate on Wall Street like she claims, than why did she receive big money for speaking to wall street?

Do you just think if Hilly is gonna be the toughest candidate on wall street like she claims, wall street would be afraid of what she might do to them, thus never paying her big money to speak to them.

• Because wall street is stupid, and just likes giving money away
    43% (3)12% (2)22% (5)Vote
  • Because she's only pretending to be tough on wall street just to get votes
    57% (4)88% (14)78% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 15

• Well, there is a silver lining. She knows that she's lying or at least beind dishonest about it. Compare that to the other guys. They had no clue and keep promising something they can never keep while thinking they can.

Everyone is going to get jobs! We will all be rich again!!! I am going to give you FREE STUFF, like education and benefits!!! I will beat them all to submission and give you what you want! I am going to build a wall and kick every one you don't like out then make them pay for it (by force if necessary!)

0|1
    0|0
  • Because there is noting in her life she hasn't lied about, and that is doubly true for her political career.
    People who believe what she says deserve to be betrayed. There is so much easy to research history of her lying and being a terrible person that anyone who supports her does so blindly, ignoring all reality.

0|1
    0|0
  • The big Wall Street banks that paid Hillary all that money to give speeches were making an investment in someone who might be president. The Clinton's have close ties to Wall Street, and Sanders was smart to highlight those ties in his primary race.

0|2
    0|0
  • I agree with your point, but this goes beyond beating a dead horse. The horse is long dead and buried. A tree grew out of the horse's grave and has been giving delicious fruit for years.

Hillary is a Wall Street puppet. Any lisping, cross eyed imbecile could see that. People that say otherwise are obviously disingenuous, because if they were truly dumb enough to believe it, they wouldn't be even aware of the issue. She is getting a few votes from people that are "doing fine" under the economic boot on the necks of most people. These are the people that will lie to us about their intentions, and maybe even to themselves. But most of her votes stem from the mass propaganda and because of celebrity status. The latter are dumber than a box of hair and don't really know the issues.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah she is bought off by Wall Street, just like the other Republicans. We're so fucked

0|1
    0|0
  • she's a double agent 😱

0|1
    0|0
  • She's a politician that's what they do.

0|2
    0|0
  • If Wall Street was a person it would be Hillary Clinton.
    Bernie should attack her a lot more and a lot harder.

0|1
    0|0
  • she's just a puppet on a string for Wall Street, anyone who believe otherwise is too stupid to be voting. she's the most corrupt of the bunch, by a long shot

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol they fuckers are funding the bitch. You lot need an exorcist or the ghostbusters if she gets power

0|1
    0|0
  • Hypocrisy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never let the truth get in the way of a good story if you want to work in politics...

0|1
    0|0
  • Was there no room for nuance in your polling options, eh?

0|1
    0|0
  • Basically every president has taken money from wall street and realistically they suck, but they remain an important component of our economy whether we like it or not. We can't just shut them out from the decision making process...

0|1
    0|0
  • because she is crooked

0|1
    0|0