How can I get over her weight?

So there is this girl that I was hanging out with and she is a little fat and when we were hanging out I wanted to kiss her but I just couldn't because her being fat repulsed me. How can I get over this so the next time I hang out with her I can get past that and kiss her

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow.
    If you find it hard to find her attractive, then this will definitely not work.
    My guy is on the heavier side, and I know that his wonderful personality was enough for me to see past physical characteristics that aren't necessarily deemed as attractive.
    You're not a bad guy for feeling this way...
    It really isn't for everyone.
    You deserve someone you're attracted to in every way.
    My attraction level has a way of seeing things as beautiful (that I wouldn't usually) if the person has a amazing personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone's going to hate on you, but you like what you like.

What Girls Said 17

• Don't bother. She can do better.

• Well first and foremost you ball up your fist and hit yourself in the face with it...

Are you joking? If you're repulsed by her you leave her be.

• Quit leading her own. Stop hanging around her. Why even waste her time and yours if the sight of her fatness disgusts you? Just end it. If she asks why, then tell her because her weight bothers you. Be honest her! She needs a true friend and a true man who will accept her fatness--and you are obviously not the friend, or man for her!

• i dont think you 'wanted' to kiss her pr you would have. so dont worry bout it. just be friends.

• I don't think you should date her since you like her.

• uh... how could you WANT to kiss her and still be repulsed by her? that seems contradictory.

• I'm not sure why you wanted to kiss her if her weight puts you off? Why don't you go out with someone else with whom you are attracted to? I don't believe in forcing a dating relationship with someone you don't desire.

• If her weight bother you so much, please don't get together with her, she deserves someone who isn't 'repulesed' by her body 🙎

• You like what you like, yeah it's shallow but if you don't find her attractive, I would avoid her because it's just going to lead to confusion and a bad situation.

• Don't kiss someone you find physically repulsive just be friends.

• Like, how fat are we talking?

• I mean, if she is 400 lbs then okay I get you, but if she has like 10 pounds too much (which Im guessing since you said "a little fat") then you're really just a bitch and you need to leave her alone.

• I'm confused :/

• How can you want to kiss someone your repulsed by? This I don't understand.

• wow. I can't believe you said that her fat was repulsive... I'm sorry to come off so strong but if I was told that something about me repulsed the guy I liked he'd be dropped. Once again, with good intentions, I think that maybe you shouldn't put her through that kind of judgement, she's a human.

• You can't dump her or ask her to lose weight (in a nice way)

• dude just don't get that poor girls hopes up , right there shows that you don't really care about her.

• The fact that you had an urge to kiss her means you like her enough to show her affection. Just kiss her. Why do you have to stop and think about her weight? You already seen to like her for who she is so just embrace it.

What Guys Said 2

• If you really wanted to kiss her you would have done it already. Why would you want to kiss something you find repulsive?

• Dude you sound like an asshole. You're the reason why girls post shit on here about "why are guys so mean" and all those kinds of things.