Have you ever been to medieval times? What's your experience?

I went for a field trip today, I didn't get a rose but I have a story to why I didn't.

I was eating my corn and was gazing into the distance, I didn't even realize that the black/white Knight was infront on us. He looked at me picked out this pink rose, smelled it and then kissed he then raised it again and smiled at me. Again I didn't notice and was just enjoying my food. There was this redheaded girl with glasses infront of me who was going crazy with her hands. The Knight ignored her (haha) and threw the rose above her head to reach me (I was in row 6) unfortunately his aim wasn't that high and landed infront of me. The girl scrambeled out of her chair to get the rose. I didn't make a single effort to get the rose and let her have it :). After that incident the Knight kept giving me awkward eye contact (no joking) sometimes I would even look the other way because it made me feel uncomfortable and I would catch him looking at me from the corner of my eye. Even when he had his helment on he looked straight at me. I was confused because 1 he was older than me and 2 I don't find myself that attractive to get attention or a rose out of 81 classmates but people say the opposite so I don't know. I kept repeating the event in my head in the car and I regret not taking that rose. My face kept heating up. Not every girl gets a rose. There was only about 4 or 8 and that rose was the only one he kissed and thrown directly to a person, the other ones were just randomly tossed into the crowd. For once I was considered special and it will be a good memory to look back on.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• no but seems fun.

• No. 😿I did get to go to this medieval eating/show event thing.😊