Have you ever went with your heart and not your head?

How did that work out? Do these kinds of decisions usually turn out for the worse or for the better? (not just in relationship choices but in all kinds of life choices).

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, it went bad. I was warned in advance by her best friend it was not good... and she was a smart woman I trusted, I just didn't heed the advice. We were 40-50yr old adults.

Hearts bond in the sub conscious... the depths of the wounded children inside of us. And in our case, she was drawn to me as she saw her abusive father (although I wasn't abusive, but I Was like him in temperment), and I was drawn to her and she ended up being like my moody father.

BAD and painful, I had to end it. Use both... and always ask, what is it about this other person that draws me in.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I have but the experiences and lessons I learned for most of those decisions turned it into head over heart. But it is good to have a balance of both since going with your heart can be pretty vulnerable.

What Guys Said 4

• My heart constantly wants to regress. To be away. To exist in simplicity. To be a tree or something of that sort.

Yet my mind revels in the potential of being a person. It discovers. It marvels. It learns.

But there always is a dichotomy.

• Have I gone with my heart instead of my head before? Yes. How did it work out? Not well at all.

• YES MANY TIMES...

• I prefer Head!!

What Girls Said 4

• I go wherever my heart leads me, but if my intuition tells me I'm wrong then I listen to my gut above all else.

My intuition has never let me down yet. The only time I've made wrong choices and decisions is when I talk myself into going against my intuition

• all thought involves emotion. emotion is pre-thought. you can't make decisions with one or the other.

• I have a tendency to think with my heart aka think with emotions rather than with my head/logically. I would say it is good in some situations but a lot of time can lead to not so good choices or outcomes. I would say i'm still happy to be someone who thinks with their heart though

• No because my brain is located in my head thus that is where all my decision making takes place