Was this rude of me?

This guy is married and always flirts with me and texts me almost every day. I catch him looking at my feet quite a lot if I'm wearing exposed shoes so I said to him the other day "why do you always look at my feet? Are my feet nicer than your wifes face?"

After I felt it was sort of rude. Yes or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's entirely understandable. A married man should not be acting that way and I think you could've said a LOT worse. If he continues I'd threaten to tell his wife about his behaviour (even if you don't intend to). It should get him to leave you alone for good.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't know if that was rude of you or not, but that comparison that you made was highly inappropriate.

• Not at all.

• Yea thats rude lol
    But nice can have that effect. Love nice feet

• Lmao wtf, he definitely has a foot fetish

• yes it was very rude.

• Yeah that was rude.

• A married guy is flirting and texting with you, and you are only worried about how your feet look?

• That's not the point - not worried how my feet look.

• You're right, that is not the point. I suppose it could be rude, but do not really think it was rude. Although, without more context, it is hard to say. Did you say it in a snide, arrogant kind of way? I feel like there is more to this story. Looking back, might there have been some good reason to look at your feet or shoes? Did you know the wife's face? *yawn* Sorry, if my answers are off, getting kind of tired...

• hahahaahahah omg thats a good one. Maybe it's a bit rude but hey that guy sounds creepy

• LMFAO

• Nope, it's a nice funny comeback, lol

• Hey, works for me.. good one :)

What Girls Said 10

• hahah that's hilarious!
    ::high five::

some people on this site srsly need to go buy a basic sense of humor starter kit...

Well done gurlfrennnnn

How did he react?

• Hopefully Now, he will Look the other Way on any given Day.
    In the future, Ignore sleazy Married Guys with many Tries. And the Ones who Text, tell them to Please, do not push a button my way anymore.
    By you "Catching him," he may have thought he had a Chance for a little Romance.
    Good luck. xx

• LOL. Rude, but hilarious to me who's not involved in the situation. I think it was good of you to put him in his place though.. he shouldn't be acting like that if he's married.

• Maybe, but it's also rude to stare. Don't feel bad. Sometimes people need to be reminded to mind their manners.

• nah, he had it coming

• No I think that it's kinda funny. You let him know you caught him oddly looking and you pointed out his wife.. I wouldn't know why you AS A WOMAN would text a married man NOR allow him to flirt with you. I think instead of putting a stop to his strange foot thing you should put a stop to his flirting I'm sure his wife at home would not appreciate it!! And honestly not sure why you put up with it. Lol your second choice if his wife's busy.. think about it!!!

• Kinda rude.

But, he's being the sleazy one. He HAS a wife.

• You were not rude. You called him – put up or shut up. Good for you. I wonder if he has a foot fetish

• not at all , you just need a clear answer about him looking at your feet maybe he has a thing for girls that wear heels , I know guys that are obsess about seen girls with high heels.

• It would've been rude if the guy wasn't creeping on you, but in the situation no you're ok