How to find a direction for my life?

I saw forrest gump.. The movie, a few days back... It was different i should say.. In some ways i find myself similar to forrest. Im not so dumb, or simple but im directionless and i am just like that in love with someone i can't forget... I love her, take care of her, protect her & all unconditionally. I never asked for a thing but her love in return.. This is the girl i tried to protect even against my family... Now she ignores me... I get it... She doesn't need me.. Doesn't want me... Doesn't know my value... Im outta her life... Im not going to bother her anymore... But im lost and directionless... She was all that made me happy.. Now im not... What should i do? How can i be happy? Will i ever be? I just feel alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• You put so much focus on her that you forgot to more value on you. So it is no wonder now that you make peace with her being out of your life, now you feel lost. The good news is that you can find happiness and it is possible.

Now that you are passed her in a way, now you can focus on you. A good start is participating in activities you enjoy, find some ways to enjoy your life more, even if you do not feel like it. Find ways to bring more joy into your life. Put yourself first place and think what can find enjoyment/joy in doing? Hobbies, activities?

This girl did not give you the attention or love you felt deserved, but work on maybe giving other women a chance, when you are healed and ready. A new relationship or love that is reciprocated can bring about more happiness for you.

Career/education wise are you at the level where you want to be? If not work on steps towards improving. The point of it all is focus on you. What things great or small would bring YOU enjoyment everyday? What goals and dreams do you have and how can you reach them.

If you need more friends and support in your life, what are some steps to take to obtain that?

What Girls Said 1

• There's only One Direction, you'll find it.
    Okay, I'm a fangirl.
    Try and find something that you enjoy doing and do that.

What Guys Said 2

• I warned you bro, but you didn't listen to me. You can't do anything to get her back now, she probably found you a pushover or clingy whose life is nothijg without her that is why she stopped talking to you. I will tell you the same thing i told you some weeks ago, find another girl who respect you and dont focus on her only, let her know (without telling her) that you have some self-respect and your life with or without her is the same (remember you are not into relatship yet).

• Find another girl who can love you
    a lot of fish in the sea 💁