What's your confession?

I confess that I like a guy friend of mine. Never told him and don't even want to. Yes, I messed up things when we both agreed we are not ready for a relationship. Things have changed between us now as I am trying to stay away from him as much as I can so that I could forget and move on. I'm feeling terrible but nothing much to do about it.

I confessed mine now your turn!

Most Helpful Girl

• Uuuh.. what should I say that I haven't said again on gag?
    The fact that I don't like chocolate has shocked some people in here..
    Okay, got it. I have been suicidal for over a year but I haven't attempted anything. I'm still alive buymt I don't know whether I'm glad for that or not.

• your not alone you know, i've been suicidal since more than 8 years. and you should be glad for that, that your still alive, because you got through it. and your still surviving. you should be proud of yourself. and by the way im glad that your still alive.

• I made myself stronger now. But four months ago something terrible happened that my mind weak and ended up hurting myself. I have a bad habit of bruising myself and seeing myself bleed. I can control myself now.

• Stay strong. I feel you.☺

What Guys Said 12

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• I confess...

That my hair isn't naturally phoenix coloured...

• I want to confess that I hate my new job. I can feel I'm way better at engineering and technical work analysis than stuck in the same routine of work nature as an economist. I miss my physic, chemistry and math analysis in every work I did before this, economic is not my cup of tea. I hate it I hate it I hate it

• lets exchange careers

• Oh I see. Is there anyway you could get back to engineering?

• it's purely depends on the oil price, if the oil price increasing back, then I will back to engineering

• My friends don't even know about this.. I'm still in love with me ex and it still hurts knowing he left me & will never come back

• I don't like chocolate cake I love it

• I confess I hate most people on this website

• Why? 😱

• Because they are so stupid with very little reading comprehension low IQs and no education yet they blab about like they are the authority on any subject

• I cried for 3 days and couldn't eat for a week after Alan Rickman died.

• I forgot to brush my teeth last night 😞