What was the most interesting dream you've ever had?

What dream of yours was the most amusing, exciting, fun etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it was my dream about me flying into Space, it was very interesting, like some SF movie, and I had really great space ship

Most Helpful Girl

• someone stupid brought two dinosaur eggs from the past and they hatched and had sex so that dinosaurs were common on earth again. they were so big that if you looked at earth from space, you could see them running on the continent of africa. they looked like this
    vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest
    and it really fucked me up since i was age 8.

What Guys Said 16

• I had a dream once that seemed like it went on for decades. I found someone, got married, raised my kids, knew all my neighbors, grew older... it covered like 30 years.
    Waking up, I was heart broken and empty. All those people, my wife, my kids? all figments of my imagination.
    like most dreams, details fade in minutes, so while the moment I woke up I could remember almost anything that had happened in those 30 years, 5 minutes later all you are left with is a feeling.
    But it's weird when you dream of people that aren't real, and have an emotional attachment to them that seems stronger than the ones you have for people who do exist, and that you grieve even when they're gone.
    I feel like someone old with Alzheimer's, someone who knows they lost someone, and someone important, but they just don't remember WHO.

• I don't know about most fun or exciting but there is a really weird one I will never forget.
    I was sitting in the hospital watching a woman I don't even know give birth. The giving birth part is fine in general; the weird part is that I don't even know her. Just some random woman.

• Had a dream one night I was superman.. and was dressed in a pink diaper and a blue pair of rubber pants plus I wore a yellow cape and gum boots.. anyways I was flying around one afternoon.. and seen a plane out of control with smoke pouring out of the cockpit.. so I swooped in and saved the pilot.. got a bill for the plane about a week later after I was told it was an airshow.. I had never heard of those

• I had a few dreams that were so detailed it was like I was reading a book or watching TV. I had a dream that I was flying one time no particular story but it just felt good. A few nightmares about being chased or not in control of a situation that weren't so good.

• Once I had a dream that white people and black people and even Asians and what have you all just got along

• i once dreamt i was skiing, at one point i fell, and it actually hurt a bit, i even remember i said "ouch". when i woke up the next morning, i stretched my arms above my head before oping my eyes, and i noticed there was a box on my pillow. so i opened my eyes, and i was actually lying on the floor.

• Fucking the brains out of my crush rn

• Well I can't remember very many dreams but 3 nights ago I dreamt I was clubbing and then instead of drugs we got onion rings

Also, for a club review: Would return

• I had the most colorful and tasty ice cream ever.

• I don't know, almost never can remember my dreams

• Ray Lewis telling me that he know I'd go pro lol

• I once dreamt i was swimming in a lake. When i woke up there was drool all over my pillow. 😞

• mmmmmmmmmm the most interesting dream i ever had :D i can't remember it Lol
    i was sleeping :D :D :D

• that i got a new and very expensive cell phone. but often i had nightmares.

• I don't have enough imagination for dreams.

• a wet dream

What Girls Said 14

• The only time I've ever lucid dreamed lol. If you don't know, lucid dreaming is when you're aware that you're dreaming and can control what happens. I've always wanted to experience it, but instead of using it for something interesting - like speaking to my subconscious (which I heard you can do) - I used it to create a meteor shower and have sex with my boyfriend.

• Had a dream that I was swimming in tthe local lake with the cast of party down south. Somehow killer whales, orcas, where in the lake and my arm got stuck in the mouth of one of them, but it didn't eat me.
    Then we thought it would be a good idea to put our cars in neutral and let them float around the lake, for whatever reason cars didn't sink. Then we swam some more and I got to thinking "We didn't tether the cars to anything!" Sure enough my car was missing and had floated off somewhere. We went looking for it and found it at some dam where they had a demolition derby.

• None actually, they're all so damn weird. My dreams jump from scene to scene. The weirdest one would be when I went down a water slide and I somehow then ended up being in a cabin where some 5 year old girl was trying to get in to kill me, but instead she set the house on fire. I went outside (somehow the house wasn't burning anymore ) and walked up to her without a care in the world and someone then stabbed her... I also sometimes dream about things i've been thinking about during the day just weirder and more surreal. I used to be able to have amazing lucid dreams easily as a child but now they're just so boring, confusing and unclear.

• I was on say yes to the dress (Kleinfeld) with my friends and cousin and I was trying on wedding dresses because apparently I was gonna get married to my celebrity crush.

• My dream was about another GaG-er, it was @AleDeEurope , but the details are private ;)

• I had a dream where I realized it was going to be a scary dream so I tried to wake myself up. I kept hitting my head to wake up. lol

• My bro was hero brine from minecraft i.ytimg.com/vi/1dqJ-adm4WI/maxresdefault.jpg
    He's eyes were white like the light xD

• I rarely ever have normal dreams. They are always nightmares. usually of the variety where people are chasing me. If I don't escape in time, they'd kill me.
    So, they are neither fun nor amusing. Exciting, sure. Running for one's life is always exciting.
    And here's the best (or worst, whichever way you look at it) one --- in this dream, i was actually shot. I felt the bullet penetrate, and all the associated sensations. So, basically i got murdered in my dream.

• I was at a cookout once and I killed a giant snake with a golf club, then we are the snake, then my boyfriend was so proud of me that he fucked me in front of my whole family and they all cheered for us. By far the weirdest dream I've ever had.

• Something about death.

• I had a dream after 1 of my men teachers saw me sittings in class with a very short skirt on and no panties. That he took me to the locker room. And i gor gangbanged by all the men teachers

• I had a dream about me meeting some Aliens and driving their Flying Saucer :P

• I had a dream about meeting real Santa Claus, and flying with his reindeers...

• When I actually realized I had a crush. That night I fully realized I loved someone and nothing could stop or change that. It happened, and I fell.