Does theory of Big Bang proves Allah exists?

Since you know, someone had to detonate it after all?

To clarify: I'm atheist.

I was having a discussion with some buddies of mine and one guy assumed that if the world started with the Big Bang, there had to be a muslim behind that explosion. Taking into an account the force of the explosion, it's logical to assume it was caused by allah, no?
That would also explain severe love towards detonations from followers of islamic faith.

Serious responses, please.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Allah is the most unlikely amongst the montheistic religions to exist. I do believe that the Big Bang (a theory founded by a Catholic priest and banned by atheist states at it's inception) is a reliable basis for a beginning.

There are a multitude of reasons why Allah can't work, many are flaws within the belief itself. I. e one is the belief that you can trust him... when actually if islam is true, he created the biggest lie of human history by creating false religions which i could expand on.

• While you probably missed the original joke, I do like your answer.

• i got it after i submitted but got a bit lazy adding on lol

What Girls Said 13

• I can't tell you if allah exist cause I'm against that kind of stuff but that's funny.
    It's terrorist who build the universe so? XD

• No more than it proves a giant purple monkey created the world, or Zues, or Thor, or fucking mick Jagger. Actually that'd be awesome😊 Everyone would have to walk around like they're having a seizure lol

• I recommend keeping faith and science separate. I mean if you need science to legitimize your faith or see it as a challenge to your faith. Then what does that say about how strong your faith is? Faith is not based on proof that's way it is called faith. You don't want to end up like Christian Young Earth Creationists who have reduce themselves to distorting science.

• Oh your an atheist I didn't click I on the question i replied through the live feed. Uh that does not sound like a serious question now I mean I think you are misunderstanding the Big Bang theory actually does not mean an actual big explosion took place. It really just means that the universe is expanding. www.livescience.com/...ng-really-an-explosion.html

• Then don't ask for a serious responds jeezs.

• It was a trap!

• @Omar5881

This one's for you :D

• oh and by the way I just read the update

Allah is the arabic word used for God, in Islam, Christianity and Judaism. So it's not like Allah is some kind of "muslim" God that goes around blowing up stuff -___- .

Those that go around doing that aren't even true and well informed islam followers (islam, the religion, not islamic state -___-).

• I will be very blunt

I was being able to respect you until I read you "no pun intended" comment.

I think he hasn't commented not because he hasn't seen it, but because he has considered it to be a waste of his time.

He was smarter than me in that sense. I shouldn't have wasted my time.
      I have read other comments you wrote and I saw your only intent here was antagonizing people.

Any sensible person would see that not all muslims are terrorists and that their religion does not intend on spreading violence and hatred.

I have actually informed myself on things before jumping the gun.

I think you should try to do the same in the future, towards any concept or ideology you might not fully understand, before using it as "pun" material.

I dont think we should make a mockery of serious issues, especially with what has been going on recently.
      I bid my farewell.

• ISLAM, Christianity and Judaism pray to the SAME god , the one who asked Abraham to kill his son (according to Judaism and Christianity) .

• fun fact: allah means god in arabic and christian arabs use it in reference to their god as well.

so if this is a terrorist joke then u suck

• 1|3
  • The responses are meh :/

"serious responses" hahaha duuude

• I'm not sure. People who believe in science and most of the time don't believe in God, others happen to become more believers. Hawking was not a believer but his ex wife was. I think it's a personal thing, because we have different thoughts. So maybe what amazes you with Allh existence might not amaze or convince someone else, and vice versa.

• I'm not saying he exists; I wonder if theory of Big Bang can be applicable that it was likely done by a muslim?

• Are you asking if the Big Bang theory was done or made up by a Muslim?

• Re-read my question >__>

• Of course *mind blown*
    Allah detonated something and His Big Bang had a creative effect… But that's not exactly what you get when you pay tribute to His glory with explosives. Oops?

• The Big Bang Theory was actually invented by a Catholic.

• It's so sad majority of folks have such dry sense of humor :-/

• I believe there must have been a first cause, an unmoved mover. But that doesn't mean it was Allah.

• But why? Moslems often shout "allah akbar" while detonating something/someone, so it's logically to assume their god was the cause of a massive explosion?

• Not really.

• I'm personally not quite sure

What Guys Said 20

• Why Allah? Why not any other religion's God?

• Well, you know, one of the most common things one's say before blowing stuff up (often along with oneself) is "allah akbar".
      Wouldn't it make sense that since universe started with a Big Bang, it's way more likely it was caused by allah?

• @Muhammad1999 I was taking the asker's question seriously, and wondering why it meant Allah, and not anyone else. I was not suggesting what I did or did not believe, I was wondering why the base question was so limited.
      So I wasn't, actually, looking for other opinions.

And just as I am not open to the idea that Allah is actually the same God I worship, I'm assuming YOU are not open to the idea that Allah is just some made up perversion based on a religion that Muhammad knew next to nothing about, and so constantly got his facts wrong on.

• @Muhammad1999 because in intelligent discussion interesting conclusions are born.
      For example, now I think Mohammad was either a bad Jedi, or a masterful Sith. I would've never thought about it previously if it wasn't for this discussion.

• Aahhh yes, he farted so hard he created a big bang and killed all the other gods in the massive fart... kinda like these, only much more massive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLXYmlqFAOg

• Let's not try to validate that kind of thing, they might just become more abundant than optimal. But I find that funny :p

• No, Big Bang wasn't an explosion, so detonate it's a wrong description, it was an inflation (that's why anisotropy in CMBR is homogeneous compared to how it would be with a detonation). Beside this seems the Khalam argument, but physics has a very different way to describe causality thanphylosophy, so it doesn't state "every effect has a cause" but only "every cause preceeds its effect" this prevents retrocausality but it doesn't imply a cause for any effect (in fact we have effects without a cause). Remeber, Newton's 3rd law is valid only in a inertial reference frame. So to prove god exists with Big Bang we need to prove Big Bang had a cause, and we are back to square 1

• Nah it just proves that an explosion can happen without cause. Cause and effect is not a rule outside the laws of our universe

• Okay the assholishness of this comment aside.
    The Big Bang was proposed by a catholic priest and physicist at a Catholic University
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre
    Essentially dude, don't be an ass

• What if he was an allah in disguise?

I. e. if rumors are true and allah does exist, he should posses the power to appear as someone else, right?

• Omg, looool.

• "Serious responses, please" where's the serious question?

• jajajaja , dude, maybe in next life,..
    you will live longer XD

• lol , i can't find a way to answer ur question seriously !! are u trying to presume that all muslims are terrorists? or u wanna say that the islamic GOD which u think is different form the GOD in christianity and gudaism likes explosions? so he started the universe with an explosion !! please clarify who exactly u wanna insult here !! and tell me how do u think the universe started if u dont believe in the big bang which is by the way an entire scientific theory , Islam has never said it happened , NEVER !!
    I think u just hate islam and muslims and u wanna express ur burning hatred by asking meaningless questions.

• I don't really understand what you want me to clarify to be honest.
      I mean, I think I wrote an easily understandable question.

I can't think of how to make it even more simple.

• I'm chill, don't worry. I know how to defend myself ;)

• that is awesome :)

• Well first of all you should know that: God doesn't have a name like "Allah" or other. It's an Arabic verb and there is no differences between Allah and God. So you can call like God if you're not Arabic people. Maybe the big bang theory right but hey who stared this? You know something or someone should start these things.

• I assume you missed a joke.
      Some people have no sense of humor :(

• You can If you want but that's my personal vision it depends on you.

• So it's safe to assume there was a muslim god behind the explosion? ;)

• LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

At first I didn't get it, was about to contradict

R u a Muslim? Cuz u just blew my mind :o

• no there is no God lol..

besdies, arabs are sick, and Islam is an arabian religion.

• And yet another person missed the joke.

Shit, it feels like sense of humor of folks on gag is as dry as desert.

• i don't care about your jokes, idiot.

• When you consider that allah is a fictional character thought up by a human or humans billions of years after the theoretical big bang, the logical answer would have to be no.

• Some mixtures detonate at the slightest disturbance. Look up 'mother of Satan'.

• We don't even know if the big bang theory is true.
    Google it, you'll see the contradictions. If god made the universe, then who made god? A god of gods?

• Aaaaaand another person missed the joke.

Damn, what's up with folks on gag?

• Doesn't actually prove it but it doesn't refute it.

• La ilahe illallah

• That was the quote during the detonation?

• World did not occur explosion
      The God who created

• World didn't; universe did.

So is it safe to assume the explosion was caused by allah?

• I will bang your mom, Allahu akbar.

• no, just stupid people doing what stupid people do best.