I would like to make change in my life and move to another country, what country would you recommend?

The country you recommend would be best English speaking country. I'd like to move to USA but looking at americans talking about how mexicans are stealing job opportunities from them and how they are living, i guess someone who is moving from across the ocean has no chance. UK is nice a country, but it is known for not being immigration friendly anymore. So what would you recommend?
Edit: No need to tell me stay in your country, if i want to i wouldn't be asking this question.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You sound like a third-worlder. Your better off staying where your at.

• So being from a first world country makes you better than me? I don't think so, you sound like an idiot to me, if you weren't you would have read the "No need to tell me stay in your country, if i want to i wouldn't be asking this question."