Do Alpha Males have the pick of any female they want? while Beta males must wait their turn?

0|0
9|24

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's kind of like that. In tribal times, the alpha males showed greater chance of survival, by displaying courage, getting food for the tribe etc. Therefore, women would want to mate with those males because their genes would make it easier for their kid to survive.

However, a woman would also want the man to stay faithful since that would increase the resources she could get from him. If the man impregnated more women, he'd have to split his resources with more people. All of this has stayed with us humans for thousands of years until today. That's why people still find masculine, alpha men more attractive than betas. Betas are however more faithful (typically) so they'll commit all their resources to one woman which is why those are still around.

Summary: Alpha males: Better genes and also might give the girl better experiences due to courage, risk taking etc. Beta males: Better providers, generally stay faithful which may pay off with older women.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 23

• Gag told me I need to eat sheep to be alpha. Luckily grocery store has deals rn on rack of lamb
    Mary had a little lamb little lamb 🎶🎵

3|1
    0|0
  • It depends on ones standing in the beta community. For instance, the master beta's are unaffected!

0|3
    0|0
  • well, according to genealogical studies, for every 17 women who pass on their DNA (are the mother of a child) only one man does (father's a child).

So it isn't so much that beta males must wait their turn, as much as beta males are straight up fucked, because women (historically) would rather share one desirable man than settle for one that was less desirable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say they can get any girl but they do have significantly more options, especiallyfor casual sex.

I also think what ksoma said has truth to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have the pick?
    Well the girl still have to say yes first doesn't she eh?

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh come on, we all know who the real alpha males be like
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../2ee.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Ehh... I would argue that a part of why "alphas" get so many women is that if you're just banging women, most who are somewhat attractive will do.

Meanwhile, for the most part, "Betas" are more interested in relationships, etc. So they're not trying to sleep around, they're more particular about who they date. So their success rate is not only lower, but they are giving less attempts.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope "Alphas" only get the dumb bitches. "Betas" don´t give a shit about those childish terms and will get the good girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmfao. I won't be surprised if nerds here take this serious and get butthurt lmaoo

1|2
    0|0
  • Fucking see this beta male shit all the time it makes no sense for humans alpha males can be as alpha as they want were not like other animals alpha males can't just rock up kick your ass and steal your harem in closest thing we have to alpha males is rapists they fuck what they want when they want and nobody likes those guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Beta male here.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, thats bullshit, though some users disagree on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those who get sweet gainz

…get sweet fame

0|1
    0|0
  • That's how it work

0|0
    0|0
  • alphas aren't even aware of theta males since the world revolvrs around them

0|0
    0|0
  • God no, many women are intelligent.

0|0
    0|0
  • huh it's just about going for what you want fuck labels

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally, lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as alpha and beta. Its nonsense.

But guys with confidence that doesn't slide into obnoxiousness do tend to find it easier though I doubt if they "have their pick"

0|0
    0|0
  • lol do you really believe that alpha crap?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing in nature is that simple. It's only simple minded people not observing nature closely which gives us such ideas.

www.newstatesman.com/.../males-social-sex-idea-alpha

0|0
    0|0
  • Any guy can be "alpha." It's a state of mind.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9