How does gag know you are using multiple accounts?

How?

Most Helpful Girl

• if ur using the same email or if a mod spots u.

• I highly doubt you can use the same mail twice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Many possibilities.
    IP address, MAC address, the browser you use, the OS on your computer, the server you're connected to, are all available every time you connect to the GAG server. (Even your HDD size, I think). But analyzing all the stuff your computer sends can take a bit of time. IP numbers are the simplest.
    Just try connecting to Facebook from another computer or with another browser: it will send you a pm to verify until it knows you use 2 computers.

What Girls Said 6

• I think they find out by your IP adress. If it's the same in two or more accounts, then they assume it's the same person.

• IP addresses probably.

• Maybe by checking your IP address?

• Because you use the same email?

• IP address

• IP address

What Guys Said 14

• It doesn't; I don't.

• It's probably just a scare tactic because more than one person could use a single ip.

• They go by your IP

• IP address I suppose.

• Big brother is watching

• Afraid your going to lose points toward that amazon gift card?

• I guess so, but i don't know if they allow it or not, so it may not be a problem.

I guess they need more than the IP, since more people can have different stuff connected to it.

• they probably compare IP addresses... I guess that works automatically, but if they can see that people write the exact same way they might do it manually too. but I don't know

• You should really use a proxy.

• Both your location and your device have a unique identity which can be read by server administrators or anyone whose tech-savy.

• It's a secret. I'm just going to say that it involves a very devoted mod and a lifetime supply of hot pockets.

• They probably know which device you're using

• IP address, you login from same computer.
    You should use Tor, just dont stray :P

• Every person in your personal life belongs to GAG now. Prepare your anus