How does my about me sound?

How does my about me sound?

Most Helpful Guy

• Far to long and boring.

Where is the personal flair and style?
    Where is the subject of interest?

I'd recommend cutting it down to half it's original size and focusing more on who you are as a person rather then your relations with others. Maybe also cut out some random opinions that give off an air of indulgence like the comment about under 27 and their mentality.

Finally... there are way to many 'lol's' in there.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Sounds good the words I read

• Lol is that for a dating profile

• Your about me sounds better than mine (or some of mine)! A few quick notes: The not talking to anyone under the age of 27 is kind of strange. Apart from typographical errors or misspellings, you sound like an open book on here, maybe it is not such a good idea to reveal too much personal information.

• Did not read lol

• Sounds like you have a lot to say.

Are you a female? Yes great; you've got 95% of the guys attention on here.

Biological father, deported, no drama, blah blah blah is all ruckus.

• I do have a lot to say I am talkative,

• no one's gonna read all that unless hey already like you.

• It sounds long

• Is this tinder? If it is I think it's too long. Guys don't like reading a lot.

• Sounds cool but honestly no one is gonna read all that. I say shorten it too 1-2 paragraphs.

• Whoa

• what?

• I didn't even make it past the first sentence the whole thing was overwhelmingly long.
      In my opinion, it's way too long! I doubt ur srs tho xD

• Meh with some meh

What Girls Said 8

• Its good, but I think you got a little too personal, not sure what this is for but I do think you should just state that yes you have a daughter and no longer with the father.. there a lot of personality in that. I think some things could do without BUT it all depends on what its for!

• Honestly? The sheer volume of information screams narcissistic and a bit crazy... and a lot of what you wrote kind of mskes you come off as the "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best" type of girl. Ie self absorbed with unreasonable expectations.

• Whoa im far from narcissistic lol Your mistaking me being comfortable with myself for being narcissistic. I think you need to research that word cause you obviously dont know the meaning of it I dont think im better than everyone else... You got me all wrong SMH

• you're very uneducated about that word. Again i dont think i am better than everyone else so get your facts straight before you call me that. This discussion is over

• Haha ok then.

Again, I wasn't calling you anything. You asked what people thought of your description. I gave honest feedback about the impression it leaves. Carry on..

• tooooooooo long. I stopped after the 2nd sentence lol

• Way too long and a little bit pretentious, in my opinion.

• It's wayyyyy too long. I didn't read it. Just state the facts about you, and add a little personality to it (humor, or whatever you want). Also, maybe break it up into a paragraph or two. I'd rather read three paragraphs than one LOONNGGG paragraph.

• DAMN DANIEL

• I read until unique and different, which practically mean the same...
    You really have a lot to say about yourself, huh.

• WAY TOO LONG