Lonely no friends no life?

I have no friends. I have no job. I have no woman. I have no goals. I am still a virgin. I am an emotional wreck is anyone else is feeling the same? If so what do you do to get out of this state of depression? I have been coping with this all of my life, and I am not sure if I can take it any longer.

What Girls Said 2

• I've been severely depressed/suicidal before and the only thing that helped me was getting professional help (psychologist) who later referred me to a psychiatrist for meds. The problem with me though was that my unhappiness wasn't caused by anything specific. I can be at a good point in my life with everything on track but then I still get intensely sad and find myself with no desire to live. Being on medication has helped and I feel like I can get less depressing episodes.

The time i spent with my therapist was so valuable and I still use some tips and techniques I learnt from her. So bottom line, please consider seeing professional help. They are trained to help and to give you guidance. There's'no reason to ever just accept being severely depressed and I see people doing it all the time, which makes me sad. You do not need to live like that. You can learn to appreciate your life and to start making changes but sometimes you just require a push in the right direction.

• Thank you very much. I try to avoid the professional route, because I am not trying to have anything crazy in my history. I am a man, and I try my best to stay strong and move forward, but deep down like you said I have days where I completely shut down from everyone, and just drink alone. I am a really good man and I try to be that way with people, but I get my feelings hurt easily, because of being bullied so much, and used all the time. Honestly I think I can hold my own, I just don't have any friends and just need someone to talk that's all.

• I use to be very depressed, for different reasons. But the one thing that really helped me to be happy was to love myself. I know it sounds cheesy but genuinely love yourself. Be your own best friend. Once you love yourself, then you can attract people and success into your life. Start by doing physical activity; work-out, Tai-Chi, yoga, karate, seriously any physical activity. This will help with your emotional state. Then sit down and literally write out what you want to accomplish personally and professionally in 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, etc. Make realistic goals that you can easily achieve. I know you're probably like, wtf that's so typical, but it will work. Commit to yourself first, you are responsible for your own happiness. People with all of those things that you mentioned are still depressed, because they can't find love within themselves. Let me know if you'd ever like to just talk any of that out, I'd be more than happy to help you in any small way that I can.

• You know what I really appreciate you for responding and understanding. Yeah I have been depressed my whole life, I just act happy or tough in front of people to cover it. I have been through a lot in my life, and nobody seems to understand. Tried to explain it to family and some understand, but I really don't think they truly do. Yes I would definitely talk to you, because I have no friends anyway.

What Guys Said 0