Girls, what would you do if some random guy approached you in public?

Girls, what would you do if some random guy approached you in the street / public to just to get to know you? Assume that he said "hi, you are beautiful, can I get to know you?"...

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Happens all the time, I try to calm them down, because they're very nervous, I smile and ask them about themselves. But it also Depends on the guy, and the way he talks to me. Some of them sounds to be very mature, smart, and cool, and we became friends, others might sound a bit dirty with the way they stare, or stupid sometimes, so I try to be polite about it by telling them I'm on a phone call, or I have to go.

• "I try to calm them down, because they're very nervous, I smile ", You are a very understanding girl, I loved you so much :)

• thanks! I always believe that we shouldn't take anything for granted, maybe I'm a good looking girl, but I'd like people to see more than just the physical part, you know? We're all human and we should be humble and should be able communicate with each other in an easy way in order to create a better world. That's just me :)

What Girls Said 12

• Sometimes I hate when this happens, well most every time it happens, it is bothersome, lol. I'll explain, I'm kind of shy, but if a person that I'm actually attracted to comes up and says hi, etc then I am okay with the approach. But if it is someone that I'm not interested in, then at that moment I cannot continue the conversation as I have boyfriends even though I do not, lol. I don't know if it makes me sound bad to say all this, it is just in approaching I know the persons intentions and I'm not interested.

I would have loved if one my former crushes would have approached me, now that is ideal. Like I said hopefully I don't see like a bitch, but being out alone in public I'm very cautious when strangers approaching me, mainly due to area where I live. Also sometimes it is such a forward thing, once I was getting off the train along with a group of other students on our way to school.

And this random guy, approached me asking my name and could he have my number. I told him I couldn't do that I was in a relationship (I technically was not) and he became visibly upset and walked away muttering to his self. Now when I'm out I mostly use earphones to avoid problems and because I do love music.

• This happens to me from time to time. I'm actually social and if I'm by myself I don't mind making friends and chatting it up as long as its not an awkward encounter... but when I'm in a relationship I don't like it, obviously a guy has no way to know if I am taken and it's fine to approach, but some guys are pushy and that's obnoxious. The last time this happened to me I was in a mall, a guy approached me and walked with me for a bit and talked then asked for my number. I declined because I have a boyfriend, he kept insisting and then said "he doesn't have to know". At that point I was really annoyed and had he kept pestering I would have gotten nasty with him. I think he picked up on my irritation and left it at that though.

If you're planning on doing this, pay attention to body language or if the girl is trying to cut the convo short or doesn't look interested in talking. If she's uninterested, has a boyfriend etc don't push, just move along.

• I'd be like " fuck yeah let's go see a movie, hope you like extra butter on the popcorn because I don't skip out on that shit"

• I work in an amusement park, and guys (especially tourists) really try to play the "exotic" tourist card to get my number. I just tell them I'm not allowed to (when I really just don't want to)

• I would reply according to what vibes I get from the guy.

• If he is unattractive I will politely find a way to avoid him

• I'd talk to them if they look and act normal.

• I would think he was nuts but i I didn't feel threatened I would chat

• Depends on the approach and the vibe he gave me.

Most of the time, I just walk away

• Depends on what time it is, where i am and so on. I'd be pretty happy though

• I'd tell him that I'm not available but thanks anyway

• I would probably smile, but leave