Human behavior funny?

Anyone else find some normal human behavior funny sometimes? Like just one example, someone asks a question here on gags and it's a simple yes or no question or a poll, nothing extra needs to be said but people will still feel the need to comment lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging and I'm certainly guilty of this to, it's what makes us human but I just think it's funny sometimes. Feel free to post other examples.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It always gets me when you see a question like 'did you ever?', 'have you ever?' And you always get at least one person who answers 'nope.' Wtf why bother answering? Obvouslly the person is asking to find people who have. We can assume that if you do not answer that you 'have not', as the question is such that the majority of people do not usually do 'this' hence the question was raised in the first place.
    Eg.
    Have you ever flown a plane?
    -no I've never been on a plane.
    Many people haven't. But the question is really for people who have flown a plane to spark conversation between them. Not you and your non plane riding or flying experiance. True the question is open for people who have not experienced this, however the vast majority have not- therefore it is redundant to answer.

• Guys who overdo the teasing instead of asking the girl out is funny too

• Yeah they just trying to use 2500 characters.