On a scale of one to ten, ten being the highest how confrontational are you?

Me? I am a two or three at the most if a person bumped into me, I would apologize.


0|0
13|19

Most Helpful Guy

  • I wouldn't really call that "confrontational", but just manners and common courtesy.

    What would a 1 be and what would a 10 be?

    1|0
    0|0
    • Ten would be a that you make looking for a fight a main objective, one would be people call you too nice. As if there's such a thing.

    • Eh... actually there is because I used to be that way. I hated confrontation so much that I wouldn't even bother to ask someone who agreed with me why they thought the way that they did. Yeah, it was pretty bad.

      Anyway, I'd say I'm right smack in the middle. I don't really go out of my way to look for or start a fight (most of the time), but I'll bring something up with someone when I feel that it needs to be. I'll try to be diplomatic about it.

      Again though, most of the time :-P

    • oh there's such a thing

Most Helpful Girl

  • Not much unless I really care about that person.

    1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

  • I stand up for my self so this is situational for me, 10 if they want to push their luck, 2 or 3 if it's just an accidental bump, like oh excuse me, they usually reciprocate.

    1|0
    0|0
  • if someone wants to be a problem for me or wants to over talk and push his weight around by talking smak to me i will get after it

    1|0
    0|0
  • 20, I really just don't give a fuck.
    But i don't start fights over stupid shit, And i go out of my way to be nice to people who are nice to me.

    1|0
    0|0
  • irl: 3
    online: 6

    1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty chill 95% of the time so about a 2 or 3. The other 5% I'm a 10.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Would have put a zero but il choose one only because at work, if someone tries to. Step on my work ory credibility, I make his life livibgbhell. Other than that, I 0% confrontational

    1|0
    0|0
    • WTF !!! How the hell did my cell type all that? That does not even sound like English.

      I am so sorry.

    • It's fine. We've all been there.

    • I am typing from my computer now but this was surely the fault of GAG website on cell. It has become so slow to respond. The typing lags behind and even stalls. So on my cell, I often do not see what I type. Then when I erase, I cannot see what I am erasing. Its a pain. I do not have that problem on my cell with other sites.

  • About a three at most. I'm not a fighter.

    1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the situation.

    1|0
    0|0
  • 4/10 probably, but 10/10 if the person annoys me

    1|0
    0|0
  • 11! And fuck you for asking!

    1|0
    0|0
  • I will just mind my own business and go on my way. I have better things to do.

    1|0
    0|0
  • if I'm in a normal/happy mood, i'd say I'm a 2. if I'm in a bad mood, i'd easily be a 7/8.

    1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very confrontational. But I'm also hard to offend.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Not so much confrontational I will speak up for whatever I feel is right and just...

    1|0
    0|0
  • fairly around 7 for sure... I am allergic to bullshit and I am not willing to take it from anyone

    1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 2 unless you really piss me off

    I'm an anger management Ned Flanders lol

    1|0
    0|0
  • I can be a 10. Depends on what the circumstances are. I am usually pretty humble.

    1|0
    0|0
  • 10. all the time.

    1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

  • 0 my motto is"If you don't FUCK with me... then I won't FUCK with you." Cause if I have to get confrontational I'm like a raging storm over the sea! There is no turning back.

    1|0
    0|0
  • I'm at a one or a two. I despise confrontation.

    1|0
    0|0
  • like a 2 with strangers and friends, i would just let things go unless it was extremely rude then i'd say something but never fight about it. a full 10 with family members who are the only people able to get under my skin lmao

    1|0
    0|0
  • depends on how irritated I am.
    so between a 5 and 6

    1|0
    0|0
  • like a 1-2 with strangers, 10 with my family.

    1|0
    0|0
    • by the way - I have always wondered.. are you the 2nd coming of harakiri?

  • 10 fighting is fun and I'm good at it😊

    1|1
    0|0
  • I am not confrontational at all and anyone that says otherwise gets a smack in the face.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Me most probably 2-4

    1|0
    0|0
  • I would do nothing

    1|0
    0|0
  • 2 on a normal basis but 10 when I'm being wronged

    1|0
    0|0
  • 1 I tend to avoid them

    1|0
    0|0
  • 1, everyone tells me I'm too nice.

    1|0
    0|0
Loading...