Got my hair professionally done yesterday for a wedding and not one single guy looked at me or wanted to talk to me. Should I dye my hair dark brown?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your hair looks well there - I have seen a couple of your questions and can't see the problem - Are you shy and quiet, sometimes that can come across as a bit aloof - You know yourself, you are uncomfortable and a bit nervous, you stiffen up so it may seem hard at first but relax, smile and laugh more, it will give off a more friendly vibe - Believe me, it has nothing to do with your looks, you are a very beautiful girl, believe in yourself, take care.

Most Helpful Girl

• aw i think you're really pretty and your hair is really nice! if you want to dye it darker for you then do it, but ugh don't do it for guys! they're so dumb! haha it's totally not worth it. i haven't been to a lot of weddings, but at the ones i've gone to, the guys there usually were already seeing somebody and had a +1 haha. it's not always as easy to meet a guy at a wedding irl as in romantic comedies sadly haha

What Guys Said 10

• Maybe you didn't smile much, because you look great there!

• Nope I was dancing and smiling and happy with my friends. We had so much fun.

• Well, maybe you were over the top, or there simply wasn't very many single guys there?

• Your hair looks good as it is.
    It is a crime against nature for any woman who is naturally blonde to dye her hair another colour.
    A wedding is not the ideal environment in which to meet prospective lovers/partners.
    Most of the people there are coupled and the vibe is wrong.
    I would certainly find you to be attractive.

• Your hair looks really good, I wouldn't worry about it.

Contrary to popular belief men have plenty of other things to do than hit on women in front of their friends and family.

• Its fine Just leave it the way it is already

• You are beautiful. Was it a gay wedding? :-p

• No. Your good. I dont think brown would suit you.

• your hair looks good but I don't start talking to girls because they have good looking hair...

• Looks good to me its a wedding that's not really a place where guys try to pick up girls lol.

• baby... i can't keep my eyes off of you ;)

• Why do you expect them to look at you or talk to you?

What Girls Said 15

• So because guys aren't looking at u, u need to change ur hair?
    Girl, fuck what they think. If u wanna change it, u do it to impress your damn fine self, not some guy.

• Your hair looks nice. It's more likely the blokes were looking at the bride and with their friends. Weddings are tricky - films make us think they are awesome places to hook up but reality is that you end up with people in groups of who they know.

I would say dark hair would suit you though - probably not as dark as mine, but a nice chocolate brown? If you wanted to keep it funky (which usually turns heads) leave chunks of your current colour to make it pop.

• You're really beauitful. Maybe there were no single guys there? Or maybe they saw you with your friends and got intimidated?

• I don't see how your hair color would effect whether or not a guy would look at you, but I do think the color you have in this picture is a pretty color and seems fine to me. I think if you died it too dark it would wash you out, and make you look more pale. Plus, it is summer and warmer tones are usually the go to.

• They probably didn't look at you because the day wasn't about you. It wasn't your wedding. Plus, your hairstyle wasn't exactly the best professional style I've seen. How outgoing were you or did you just wait to see if someone would come talk to you first?

• Looks good to me 👍🏼

• Maybe because most of the dudes who go to weddings ARE ALREADY IN RELATIONSHIPS.

• Your hair is gorgeous don't change it. Dark brown wouldn't look as good as it is, I don't wanna say harsh, but strong for your skin tone and you would have to dye your eyebrows as well for it to look well. Also unless your hair dresser used olaplex don't use heat, perm, relaxer, dye, bleach, or anything for awhile, don't wanna mess up that beautiful hair <3

• I love your hair
    Maybe they were looking at other parts of your body? That's how some guys are

• no you are perfect the way you are you are gorgeous

• It looks nice theway it is

• Nope love it as is!

• You look good to me. Although darker hair may bring our your eye colour more.

• that shit looks hella fly like fuck them- are they blind? that's such a cute color on you

• irrelevant answer but I'm tripping out you look like a girl i saw on don't tell the bride UK lmao