Why do some guys wear 3 t shirts?

• they are cold
  • its for change of clothes
  • style
  • trying to look bigger than they are
  • other, comment
by the way i see this in the summer

Most Helpful Guy

• Either to keep warm or for style.

I wear a colored undershirt under my polos, button ups and T-shirts for two reasons:

1) layering for fashion (i'm a fan of wearing bright colors)
    2) I sweat a lot and the undershirt acts like a barrier so I don't sweat through my clothes

What Girls Said 3

• Layering is style

• I've seen this, makes no sense especially during summer

• I have no idea.

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, I do see this too. Many unnecessary layers. Either some gay style thing, or they are trying too hard to be in style, or making themselves look bigger. Look at Raj on Big Bang Theory. He is always wearing an undershirt, then t-shirt, then button up shirt then a jacket, WTF?

• 3? i would go crazy, feel like i'm suffocating

• Security, the under shirt is to keep tucked in so if the wind blows too much they are covered, the second shirt is for scent dampering, and the third shirt is for looks. I do not say security like they are scared, but security as in modesty. I personally wear 2 skirts, though some days 3 if i know I am going to be doing a lot of dirty work, that way the grease or other stuff won't get onto my skin. It helps clean up if you cannot shower immediately after working (i. e. At work)

• Apparently they enjoy suffocating themselves and sweating to death, anymore then two shirts at once is honestly ridiculous and impractical.

• They must be freezing or want to look bigger

• It makes sense to layer for the cold, but you would think there would be a long-sleeve shirt if that were the case. I voted they were trying to look bigger than they are. Change of clothes sound like it could be a possibility. Some of the t-shirts might be made of special materials so the shirt is bullet-proof or resistant to stabbing. The streets can be mean sometimes.

• Where is this?

It's summer here and if I could take off my skin to feel cool, I would.

• I can understand a Polo shirt + a t shirt and a jacket but just three t shirts seems ridiculous. I'd help if you post a picture.

• weird ass question

• i never wore 3 t shirts.

• In summer time, that's weird. However, it's their life. Their freedom.

• I wouldn't want to look bigger my head will look tiny then lol, I wear a single t shirt without vest, just out of curiosity, what t shirt size fits u comfortably? L fits just right and m is like a swimsuit, does it mean I have a good frame?

• cause they are jerks trying to bang 3 different girls changing t shirts won't make the other suspect him of cheating ;)

• I picked other/mental disease.

• they are idiots lol

• Never heard of this 🤔