Have you ever retook an exam in University?

Im not even sure that's allowed

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I haven't. I don't think I've ever gotten a seriously bad grade at university though. I don't think repeating exams on a university level is allowed in my country unless you have a REALLY good reason for it. You'd have to file an official complaint and a court would then decide whether the student is right and whether the university has to give him/her another chance. Usually, you just get a grade and that's it. If you fail the course or you're not happy with your grade, you can repeat it once. If you fail the same class twice, you are banned from studying your subject at any university anywhere in Europe. For example I study history and if I failed the same history seminar twice, that'd be it with my career.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I re took my French exam.

• Really? May I ask what the procedure to getting it re-written was?

• In our university they give us a chance to re take our finals. If we get lower than 50%, then we have retake it. The make up exams are after the one week break they give us after we're done taking our original final exams.

What Guys Said 1

• That definitely was not allowed at my business school

• Would it be allowed to remove a credit (petition to do that).

I am already done all my credits but these extra credits are dragging me down

What Girls Said 2

• never have. if i got a bad grade, I got what I deserved then lol
    Also i dont think my university even allows that.

• No I never have