What is the last thing that made you ___?

Last thing that made you laugh: A tweet that said "@/Beyonce Grab me by the pussy lips then spin me around & throw me across the room" and then someone replied with "find jesus" i fucking died

Last thing that made you smile: That ^

Last thing that made you cry: I love someone and I thought they loved me back and wanted to be with me but they dont

Last thing that made you angry: Continuing from that ^ im mad because i feel led on.

Last thing that made you feel guilty: fucking someone who has a boyfriend

Last thing that made you feel proud: I dont know

Last thing that made you feel embarrassed: I told my friend something personal and they told someone else

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao that first comment you said gave me LIFEEEEEE๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Last thing to make me laugh: I sent @G-Daz a pic of a guy I thought looked like him and I drew all over it in hate. I put horn's over his head wrote Satan on his forehead and put burn in hell and gave him blacked out demonic eye's and etc and he responded with"I don't think he look's like me lol... but I want that shirt!" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what a dork lol.
    Last thing to make me smile: me thinking about my one month summer vacation in another country. I'm so geeked!
    Last thing to make me cry: maybe the same as your's๐Ÿ˜” Sorry you're going through it as well. Didn't make me cry, just really sad more like.
    Last thing to make me angry: People in denial of injustice or more like they know what is going on, they just don't give a fuck cause it doesn't affect them.
    Last thing to make me feel guilty: I missed out on this season of the Walking Dead... super guilty about that and some of Game of thrones as well (last season)๐Ÿ˜จ
    Last thing to make me proud: Me not taking shhh as usual and making it known I won't stand for nonsenseโœŠ Also chopping all of my hair off and going all natural. I'm waiting for more growth to reveal my crown lol
    Last time I was embarrassed: the first time I spoke to @JC103 I won't lie I was pretty embarrassed ๐Ÿ˜… he has a way with words's lmao๐Ÿ˜จ #speechless

• Lmao! I remember that conversation. Yes, God has blessed me with a silver toung

• Naughty naughty girl.

• @JC103 SUPERRRRRRR DAMN NAUGHTY๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฆ

What Girls Said 7

• Laugh: I hit my friend with a garbage bag and she tried to punch me in the crotch for it.
    Smile: Remembering that my friend just tried to punch me in the crotch.
    Cry: Frustration about my personal relationships.
    Angry: At family members for harassing my mother. May have made some threats.
    Guilty: I lied to someone recently to make them feel better about themselves when in truth I only said it to make them happy.
    Proud: I'm doing very well for myself as of late so there's that.
    Embarrassed: I had a sex dream last night and all I'm gonna say was I didn't mind.

• Last thing that made you laugh: G@G
    Last thing that made you smile: G@G
    Last thing that made you cry: The guy I love ):
    Last thing that made you feel guilty: The food I just ate
    Last thing that made you feel proud: I was driving
    Last thing that made you feel embarrassed: I was thinking sexual thoughts lol

• Last thing that made you laugh: Was watching something and a little boy said that something reminded him of his childhood.

Last thing that made you smile: My boyfriend after talking to him on the phone.

Last thing that made you cry: Parting ways with my boyfriend for the evening Saturday night. It had been over a month since I had seen him and wasn't ready for the night to be over.

Last thing that made you angry: Something that happened at work tonight.

Last thing that made you feel guilty: Calling off work last week when I really need the money.

Last thing that made you feel proud: My current grades in my classes.

Last thing that made you feel embarrassed: I don't get embarrassed easily at all and I don't even remember the last time I felt embarrassed

• Laugh: something someone posted on here
    Smile: just got off the phone with someone that always makes me smile like an idiot
    Cry: similar situation to yours, that shit hurts. Wouldn't wish it on anyone
    Angry: that same person that made me smile said something that kind of pissed me off
    Guilty: I couldn't work today
    Proud: Haven't cut in almost a month
    Embarrassed: had a dream about someone

• Last thing that made me laugh: One of those "try not to laugh" YouTube videos
    Last thing that made me smile: My dog
    Last thing that made me cry: When a friend of mine was telling me about some shit they were dealing with
    Last thing that made you angry: ^
    Last thing that made you proud: Probably earlier in the week when my team won our game (soccer)
    Last thing that made you feel embarrassed: Falling on my face... in the middle of a busy hallway hahaha

• Laughed: a 1D edit
    Smile: a picture of Perrie Edwards (she's a goddess, I swear)
    Cry: memories
    Angry:my brother was pissing me off
    Guilty: meeh.. I rarely ever feel guilty
    Proud: I was singing earlier and I actually felt proud of me for it
    Embarrassed: I went shopping yesterday and most dressed looked ridiculous on me because I don't have a flat stomach.

• Last thing that made you laugh: my sister
    Last thing that made you smile: a song
    Last thing that made you cry: a song
    Last thing that made you angry: guy that i like talking about other girls he finds hot who are unbelievably pretty
    Last thing that made you feel guilty: "talking" to two guys at once
    Last thing that made you feel proud: losing 40 lbs
    Last thing that made you feel embarrassed: confessing to a guy who obviously doesn't give a crap about me except for sex

What Guys Said 0